All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Non-Conference Future Schedules

🎶 One of these things is not like the others 🎶
  3. Yesterday
  4. Non-Conference Future Schedules

If we were WMU, NIU, or Toledo I'd be inclined to agree with you. Those schools have winning tradition, meanwhile, we've been a joke of a program for 30+ years. We've had literally 1 winning season and 2 bowl appearances in 13 years. We need to work towards making bowl games every year and become a perennial 8-10+ win team. Once we get to that point then sure we can get rid of scheduling FCS opponents.
  5. Non-Conference Future Schedules

For a University that is struggling mightily financially, not sure paying FCS schools is the wisest use of the money. Also, I made some changes to your post for the ideal scheduling in my eyes. No - that's extreme. What's wrong with 1-2 P5/Pay Days (Illinois is winnable AND a pay day) and 1-2 G5 schools? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy...
  6. Non-Conference Future Schedules

Yes, and we beat them too. Well usually
  7. Non-Conference Future Schedules

There's a balance to be had. Nothing wrong at all with 1-2 pay day/P5 games, 1-2 equal level G5 games, and 1 FCS opponent.
  8. Non-Conference Future Schedules

Would you prefer that we play Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, and ND every year that way we can collect the biggest checks, meanwhile, go 0-4 OOC every year?
  9. Scholarship Chart

So who is the odd man out?
  10. Scholarship Chart

It seems like except for Riak and LCJ everyone else is 6'-6".
  11. Ulysees Gilbert [NFL Steelers]

source: @steelers #54 first row of the class.
  12. Scholarship Chart

Agreed but man is our back court tall.
  13. Scholarship Chart

We're going to really need to recruit some front court players for 2020-2021. Only 3 forwards, 2 of which will be seniors, and no centers on the roster.
  14. Scholarship Chart

Zips pick up Tre Edwards.
  15. Non-Conference Future Schedules

Don't we pay those schools?
  16. 2019 Offers

St. Bonnie is actually 2 hours closer if we are talking Canadian border in Buffalo.
  17. 2019-20 Men's Basketball Schedule

Anyone hear anymore about next years schedule?
  18. 2019 Offers

If you watch the Twitter video, his mom says she drove to every one of his games and put a lot of miles in her car. So when Buffalo collapsed Akron was maybe the next closest thing.
  19. 2019 Offers

Thank you. That makes sense. And of course there are no roster spots left. Someone gotta go.
  20. Non-Conference Future Schedules

It'd be idiotic to not have a 1-AA game at home every year
  21. 2019 Offers

No he would play half of this year and three full years. I think that's a thing. Maybe I'm losing it.. anyway I doubt that's what the deal is, why pick Akron over Mizzou and such if they're offering the traditional route and we aren't? Someone's gotta be on the way out
  22. 2019 Offers

Letter of Intent "Insider tip: You can sign a National Letter Intent after the last signing period ends, but it is rare that there will be any roster spots left."
  23. 2019 Offers

It just does not make sense that a heavily recruited guy would give up a year.
  24. 2019 Offers

It's not often that I'm accused of too much thinking. You and NWAkron might be right that it's a Canadian thing. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with customs.
  25. 2019 Offers

Too much thinking going on. If he committed outside the normal signing period, there must have been a reason. Maybe Canadian rules apply.
  26. 2019 Offers

That's an interesting idea. I didn't think of that. But that would mean his Senior year he would be limited to just the non-conference schedule, right? I don't know if I like that too much.
  1. Load more activity