All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Antino Jackson made a legitimate impact at the end of the 2014-2015 season. That is when the winner of the Mac got a double buy and it was Buffalo coached by Bobby Hurley. Antino Jackson started the last 10 games and played really well at the end of the season and we won Monday at the Jar, Wed at Cleveland and Thursday at Clev against Kent. And then Hurley did something smart, he pressured Jackson full court knowing this was our 4th game in 5 days and he shot 1 of 10 and we lost by 12. We just ran out of gas. I remember that game and thought KD should have had somebody else bring up the ball to save Antino's energy.
  3. Redshirting only makes sense if you don't think he's ready to play. Our roster is very thin at the moment.
  4. No point in him not playing right away. With the transfer portal looking over every program, the "redshirt" is losing any sort of appeal.
  5. Were any of Greg Tribble, Alex Abreu, Antino Jackson, Josh Williams, or Virshon Cotton true freshmen? I honestly can't remember.
  6. All I can say is his potential recruits will be thrilled to be getting calls from LBJ.
  7. Just anecdotal but (as far as I remember) I've only ever seen two Zips TRUE FRESHMAN point guards really make legitimate impacts: Jimmal Ball & Noah Robotham. So I'm tempering my enthusiasm for a true frosh PG. But I'm excited to see him play & stoked he's a Zip.
  8. Yesterday
  9. KJ Jefferson would be a recent name everyone knows and a comparison stat wise. In no way am I expecting that kind of leap, but what a threat Bullock would be if he could at bare minimum hit the easy throws and not turn the ball over.
  10. Tre Chapman is exactly who he reminds me of as well.
  11. It’d be impossible to get in but a game at St V would be very neat. Might even get lebron to show up if it’s like a “Dambrot Night” honoring him
  12. Seems way more along the lines of Tre Chapman 2.0 to me. And most others, I think. It’d be great if he proved me wrong. But…
  13. I give B Artis an “F-“ in commitment.
  14. @catdaddyp or anyone on ZNo, Tahj looked so out of his depth last year. Have you ever seen a QB -who looked as overwhelmed as Tahj did- ever make large enough strides to become a lynchpin D1 QB?
  15. I wonder if Dru would be more open to scheduling home and homes against Akron. Low travel costs and decent OOC competition.
  16. Steve hasn't been on the staff for at least 3 years. He has a training academy he owns and operates. Not sure if Rick will stay on with Dru.
  17. Odd. He entered in the beginning, re-committed to WMU, and is back in the Portal.
  18. Yes. Big fan of Dru. He has been nothing but tremendous to me during the time I've known him. Fantastic human being. Congrats to Dru!
  19. I'm curious for those who cheered against KD, will you support Dru?
  20. Quick clip on Bullock. In my opinion, mechanics aren’t his issue. Hopefully, he’s made strides this offseason.
  21. McFadden played with Joyce, I bet he stays on.
  1. Load more activity