Official Viewing Party This Saturday

Dr Z

The Alumni Association is proud to announce Ohio Brewing Company/Damon's as the Official Viewing Party location for Akron Zips Football.Come support your Zips team as they take on the Syracuse Orange at 3:30 p.m.Wear your Zips gear to receive half off appetizers, $2.00 for a pint (20 oz.) of Ohio Brewing Company's very own Cardinal Ale and $9.95 for an All-You-Can-Eat Wings & Pizza Buffet.

I'll be in the Dome watching the Zips for this one, but does anyone know if Ohio Brewing will be having these events for EVERY Zip televised game? Specifically, I'd like to plan ahead for the Army game. BTW, Ohio Brewing is a very nice brewpub for those of you who enjoy these kind of places and are always looking for local spots to try. It's merely "icing on the cake" that they also happen to support Zip athletics as well.

Last week the beer was advertised on here as $2.00 a pint, but when I got there they said it was $2.50. I was also pretty disappointed with the wing/pizza bar. I'll probably head back down there again just to see the game, but I'll stick to an appetizer.
Beer was $2.00 a pint (20oz)! However, most folks were getting the larger size (28oz) for $2.50. I'll agree on the buffet...i liked the pizza bites, wings were mediocre. I'll be there for the army game!