Morgan State

ZippyRulz

Watching the above video, one can see that the machine is used to performing in front of hundreds. Given the condition of the economy in general and MSU in particular, I seriously doubt they will pay to get the machine to Akron. Akron might be willing to help fund the expenses of a really good band, Florida A&M for example. What do you think dceds (aka uakronkid)?

Watching the above video, one can see that the machine is used to performing in front of hundreds. Given the condition of the economy in general and MSU in particular, I seriously doubt they will pay to get the machine to Akron. Akron might be willing to help fund the expenses of a really good band, Florida A&M for example. What do you think dceds (aka uakronkid)?
What? :unsure:

DO ACRON HAVE E BAND? :lol:

Just ask anyone from Howard. The UA band BLEW THEM AWAY a few years back :D

Dcreds you forgot the K, it's spelled Ackron and don't forget it. Nice band by the way.

Just ask anyone from Howard. The UA band BLEW THEM AWAY a few years back :D
Look forward to seeing and hearing it. Oh, by the way we usually handle HU's band as well.....So we shall see. ;)

uakid is going to stir the puddin til we get some real smack talk going.
Dcreds is also the name of a regular poster I've seen on MEACsports.com while I was searching for a MSU fan board. So unless uakronkid is either smart enough to use the name of a regular MSU poster, or a long time Bear fan, then it's not him.What I'm trying to say is that this guy seems be legit. It's no act.