Cal State Northridge Tournament

What you didn't hear in the broadcast was that after scoring, Scotty through off his jersey and immediately ran around the corner to in front of the stands, pointing up to Zarek and Ben. Funny Valentin jumped over the railing, and threw himself up on top of the track fence around the stadium, from where the Akron players lifted him up on top of the pile. At least that was what appeared to be happening in front of me during the melee. I think the one security guy from CSUN had his hands full, as he had no idea who the guy was that jumped out of the stands!Ben and Zarek were at both games. Blair showed up a few minutes into the Northridge game -- I thought he disappeared before halftime, but I think I see his face in the bottom of the frame I took of Zarek celebrating after Caldwell's winner. Ben was accompanied by a lovely looking blonde. :D That's the celebrity news section of the ZN.O for today.
The Rowdies just posted a pump up video for the game tomorrow night. At the very end is Caldwell's goal and Zarek rushing the field. Too funny!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you didn't hear in the broadcast was that after scoring, Scotty through off his jersey and immediately ran around the corner to in front of the stands, pointing up to Zarek and Ben. Funny Valentin jumped over the railing, and threw himself up on top of the track fence around the stadium, from where the Akron players lifted him up on top of the pile. At least that was what appeared to be happening in front of me during the melee. I think the one security guy from CSUN had his hands full, as he had no idea who the guy was that jumped out of the stands!Ben and Zarek were at both games. Blair showed up a few minutes into the Northridge game -- I thought he disappeared before halftime, but I think I see his face in the bottom of the frame I took of Zarek celebrating after Caldwell's winner. Ben was accompanied by a lovely looking blonde. :D That's the celebrity news section of the ZN.O for today.
The Rowdies just posted a pump up video for the game tomorrow night. At the very end is Caldwell's goal and Zarek rushing the field. Too funny!
Thanks. Outstanding show of support by Zarek! :bow:

Thanks. Outstanding show of support by Zarek! :bow:
Okay, so from the angle, I can tell PLowerman was the guy up on the tower. He's the "official videographer" for Akron soccer? I witnessed in the replay something that I noticed, but forgot about in real time -- one of the craziest fan reactions comes from the CSUN student in red. Watch him jumping up and waving at Caldwell as he goes by. He was happy to watch a great ending, even if his team lost! And the CSUN coach was outside the locker room shaking peoples' hands after the game.