Basketball Gameday Survey

g-mann17

Recieved a request to take a survey. It asks how often you attended this season (type of package or tickets you bought), how you like to buy tickets, how you found about the tickets, and then some questions about your experience.

Experience questions are regarding if there are enough concession choices, merchandise choices, that the cost is fair for both.

Then it asks what are the biggest impacts to your game day experience (issues you have).

And finally, if there was a rennovation to the JAR or a new arena is built what would you like to see to improve the game day experience.

Recieved a request to take a survey. It asks how often you attended this season (type of package or tickets you bought), how you like to buy tickets, how you found about the tickets, and then some questions about your experience.

Experience questions are regarding if there are enough concession choices, merchandise choices, that the cost is fair for both.

Then it asks what are the biggest impacts to your game day experience (issues you have).

And finally, if there was a rennovation to the JAR or a new arena is built what would you like to see to improve the game day experience.

Mail or email?

I got the survey and filled it out.

I'd love to see an online (unscrubbed) version of the results posted on gozips. It would be interesting to see what people suggested.

I will say the most entertaining professional sport in NE Ohio is the Cavs. The Cavs by far put the best game experience together and it makes it enjoyable for kids of all ages...interested in basketball or not. I am always thoroughly entertained. The Zips are trying, but there game day experience is quite amateur still.

At the end the of the day if they improve the seats (even the blue seats are terrible) and provide better sight lines throughout it will make things so much better - oh yeah students need to be closer to the floor with better seating other than those lousy behind the seat hoops.

I told them to ease up on the half time show spending. I also mentioned that the team shop was WAY too large, and the sightlines from the lower-corner sections were too good. I also was hoping they could increase the size of that CBI banner....WAY too small as it stands today. And can we get a larger picture of Wyatt Webb while we're at it?