MaxZIP doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Joined: 8-June 09
Profile Views: 3525*
Last Seen: 20th May 2013 - 07:29 PM
Local Time: Jun 19 2013, 07:41 AM
831 posts (1 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
14 Sep 2012
I am having 15-20 people up for an annual tailgate tomorrow. I was out of town this week and forgot to arrange a parking pass in lot 9. Do any of you happen to have an extra pass available for purchase so we can enjoy the atmosphere?
13 Mar 2011
How does he miss so often. A Can't lovefest yet again. Link
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Four things I think from the Mid-American Conference tournament:
1. Attendance remained solid at The Q, perhaps because of the one-and-done finality of all the games. But after more than a decade, perhaps it is time for the MAC and the city to get together and figure out a way to bump the event up. With the casino traffic coming, that would seem to be a no-brainer. Adding some entertainment to draw students from schools other than Can't State or Akron might help. The event can't continue to bank on both of these programs anchoring the attendance. Like what??? Strippers?
2. It is well past time for the rest of the conference to join Can't State in building teams and programs worthy of postseason play beyond the MAC. Had the Golden flushes won it all, no other team would have a postseason ticket. Akron, even with its 23-12 slate and MAC tourney crown, entered outside of the RPI Top 100. Can't (23-11) has been a Top 100 RPI team 12 of the last 13 years, including this year. How does Akron beating Can't impact UB,MU, WMU? Buff has punched their ticket and Akron would have
3. Look for a shift in power to begin next season from the East to the West. Semifinal losers Ball State and Western Michigan combine to return nine of 10 starters. Akron will lose four seniors and its top nine players, and possibly a fifth if junior Nik Cvetinovic opts to graduate and return to his native Serbia.
No idea what he is talking about here...top nine players?
4. Can't State returns four of its five starters, but could use another big body on the baseline to help 6-8 Justin Greene and 6-11 Justin Manns. Regardless, Can't should still be one of the MAC East favorites.
They lose their leader Rod Sherman and are coming off a two loss season to lowly Akron...Keep up the good work EA
15 Sep 2012 - 6:33
9 Nov 2011 - 12:24
5 Nov 2011 - 1:31
10 Oct 2011 - 15:33
7 Jul 2011 - 23:15
4 Nov 2010 - 20:22
30 Aug 2010 - 19:52
21 Aug 2010 - 13:21
13 Aug 2010 - 20:13
10 Aug 2010 - 21:45
Other users have left no comments for MaxZIP.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 19th June 2013 - 07:41 AM|