check your zipmail
**Akron Athletics seeks qualified applicants to partake in Sports Marketing Internship program. March 23 - April 17
12:00 am - 12:00 am
The University Of Akron Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is looking for hardworking, dedicated individuals who are interested in a career in sports marketing and thus would like to be a part of the 2009-2010 University of Akron Sports Marketing Internship program for the summer of 2009 or the 2009-2010 academic year.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to,
• Completing required weekly office hours
• Attendance to all designated Akron Athletic Sporting Event
• Distribution of Marketing and Promotional Materials
• Assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans
• Assist in outreach towards surrounding community and its respective organizations
In return for the completion of intern responsibilities, students will receive the following,
A) 110.00 Monthly Stipend-given at the end of each month
Free Athletic Apparel
C) 15% discount at the Zips Team Shop
D) Semester Credit Hours (Determined on an individual basis)
E) One of the best hands-on marketing and promotions internship experiences available.
To Apply, please submit your resume to Katy Ludington at email@example.com by April 17th, 2009. For questions, please call Katy at 330-972-8318. Interviews will take place beginning April 20th, 2009.