Roster sorted by Position/Height. Class also included.
Loren Christian Jackson 5'8" - SR
Scott Walter 5'10" - SO
Garvin Clarke 6'0" - FR
Greg Tribble 6'1" - SO
Bryan Trimble Jr. 6'2" - JR
Mikal Dawson 6'5" - SO
LePear Toles 6'6" - SR
Tre Edwards 6'6" - RFR
Michael Wynn 6'6" - JR
Jermaine Marshall 6'6" - SO
Maishe Dailey 6'7" - SR
Camron Reece 6'7" - SR
Enrique Freeman 6'7" - SO
Ali Ali 6'8" - SO
Taylor Currie 6'8" - SO
Aziz Bandaogo 7'0" - FR
- I forgot about Trimble and Wynn. Trimble is eligible after sitting out last year when he transferred from St. John's. Is Wynn sitting out this year after transferring from Wake Forest?
- We are big and physical at Guard, with speed/quickness between Clarke and LCJ.
- Speaking of Clarke, I think he'll be a phenomenal backup PG, even as a freshman.
- Our 2 guard is LOADED with Dawson, Tribble, and Trimble (Wynn, too, if he's eligible, and I don't know much about Edwards). We will be creating a lot of matchup-nightmares for opponents at Guard.
- Forward is the unknown with this squad. I think Dailey is the obvious pick to step into the leadership role for not only this position group, but the team as a whole (along with LCJ). Marshall and Reece will have to play bigger than their height (we've seen that already with Reece). Currie could be the key.
- Aziz, I think, will have an easy job this year: simply develop. We've seen how dangerous this team can be when they go "small" and athletic, so I don't think we'll need to rely on a true-freshman 7 footer for TOO much. Having him for 4 years could be awesome.
I think the Depth Chart looks like this...
PG - LCJ/Clarke/Tribble
2G - Tribble/Trimble/Dawson/Edwards/Toles
SF - Dailey/Reece/Ali/Marshall/Freeman
PF - Reece/Currie/Marshall
C - Currie/Reece/Aziz
* If Wynn is eligible, plug him into the middle of the 2G and SF slots.