Kent State

zipsbandman

Can't State is in the middle of another fantastic run, but it is hard for zip fans to watch. I know that it is good for the MAC and all, but when is it going to be our turn? This was supposed to be our year for crying out loud. At the beginning of the season, I thought I would be making a trip with the team to the "Big Dance." Instead, Can't will be making the trip! Who would have thought??

I guess this comes to show that the coaching is the real problem here. Can't is and only is where they are because of a good string of coaches in Stan Heath and Jim Christian. If anything, we have more talent with the returning players and a good recruiting class. Also, they are a comparable school to Akron in size, facilities, and fan support, however, Akron is obviously the better school with greater ambition, and there is no reason why we cannot have a winner here. Let me just renew the message on this new board: FIRE HIPSHER!

There is no reason why the Zips can not play bball like Can't does. I think Mike Thomas feels the same way and will find the next great young coach and pull the plug on Hipsher. I like coach Hipsher but nine years of nothing is enough. :angry: .

I just can't get over how awesome this new site really is.