4 replies to this topic

#1 Big guy in GA

Big guy in GA

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:08 PM

I would love to be the one. That pushes the plunger that does this to the Rubber Bowl next year :gun: Posted Image Posted Image

#2 lilroodude

lilroodude

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

If they do that, they should sell tickets for people to come watch. Make a few bucks and tear down a building? What could be better. Although they might want some security around those troughs. Don't want it to get ugly fighting for those things. :john:
"There's Super Zip... right there. Akron needs some heroic play down the stretch to win this one." - FSN announcer (Akron @ BG, 2010)

#3 zips4ever2008

zips4ever2008

Zips Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:49 AM

Whatever they decide to do to the Rubber Bowl, I think it would be cool to take home a piece of it. I would like to take home a piece of bench where I sat. Don't know where I'll put it, put it would be a nice little memory to have. :)

#4 RootforRoo44

RootforRoo44

Zips Superfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,458 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:58 PM

Whatever they decide to do to the Rubber Bowl, I think it would be cool to take home a piece of it. I would like to take home a piece of bench where I sat. Don't know where I'll put it, put it would be a nice little memory to have. :)

man im taking a whole bench out after the final game, not waiting for that

Posted Image

#5 Lee Adams

Lee Adams

Zips Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:02 PM

;)

;) ditto that...got a spot on a wall all picked out...
[SIZE=7][FONT=Geneva] ziptex

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users