Sign in to follow this  
Bleacher Bum

Ball State Tailgate

Any of the Oldies planning on tailgating for the Testicle Tech game? I'll be there around 7AM along the fence as close as I can get to the stadium, that's our usual spot. Don, do you know of any "official" Oldies tailgates going on anywhere?

Any of the Oldies planning on tailgating for the Testicle Tech game? I'll be there around 7AM along the fence as close as I can get to the stadium, that's our usual spot. Don, do you know of any "official" Oldies tailgates going on anywhere?
BLEACHER BUM!!!!You old son of a gun.Yes, we're going to be down there, somewhere along the fence. Can't make it down there as early as you can (son has a football game in Barberton at 10 a.m.) but right after that w'ere going down.Any way to save us a spot near you...big enough for the canopy (and the kegger)?We'd like to see all the Oldies down there....It's the last season for the bowl, and we should be there to start our farewell tour.GO ZIPS!

I'll be there around 10:00. Bringing a lot of people.
Great....I'll bring some Oldies shirts.Can you steak out a place for us to set up shop?

I'm gonna try to keep a few spots open near us. Just look for the Fear the Roo Flag and the Blue Pop-Up Tent (Yea, I know everyone's got a Fear the Roo Flag and a Blue Pop-Up Tent.)

I'm gonna try to keep a few spots open near us. Just look for the Fear the Roo Flag and the Blue Pop-Up Tent (Yea, I know everyone's got a Fear the Roo Flag and a Blue Pop-Up Tent.)
Put your shiney blue wig on top of the flag pole! :D