BG-STD Tailgate

Bleacher Bum

Zip81, this one seems like a prime opportunity for recruiting. It should be a perfect day, plus it's homecoming. I'll be throwing a Beach Party Tailgate! Everyone is invited to join in on the Palm Trees, Island Music, Rum, Jamaican Jerk Falcon and a Kiddie Pool full of Beer!! Please dress in accordance to the island theme!! It's time to get leid!!

Zip81, this one seems like a prime opportunity for recruiting. It should be a perfect day, plus it's homecoming. I'll be throwing a Beach Party Tailgate! Everyone is invited to join in on the Palm Trees, Island Music, Rum, Jamaican Jerk Falcon and a Kiddie Pool full of Beer!! Please dress in accordance to the island theme!! It's time to get leid!!
And catch an STD? :D Maybe the Zips in Paradise should hold a Rust Belt Old Tire Party Tailgate. Maybe we should all think "rubber". B)

Maybe the Zips in Paradise should hold a Rust Belt Old Tire Party Tailgate. Maybe we should all think "rubber". B)
The Tire Fire Party will be the final game of the season. We're gonna let it spread and take down the Bowl in a blaze of glory. Then I'm gonna hire Bon Jovi to come out and play "Blaze of Glory" with Emilio Estevez singing backup.

You are correct, oh wise one of the bleacher.I'll have the t shirts.Would love to see more Oldies.....wear your Oldies gear under your tropical attire!

• 4 weeks later...
hey, i had a good time meeting people and talking shop. it's always nice to put a face to the name. :thumb:
Good meeting you too. Hope to see you at the next tailgate!
Fine sir, I beg of you when I was am watching a game that was and is and will be on tv was in the third of a long game, I eat a burger to annoy many a team, but as to wrap up the finish of a century, Berlin will not host an Olympics until Akron does

Fine sir, I beg of you when I was am watching a game that was and is and will be on tv was in the third of a long game, I eat a burger to annoy many a team, but as to wrap up the finish of a century, Berlin will not host an Olympics until Akron does
Looks like someone skipped english class. I have no idea what he's trying to say.