BG Photos

zip81

I've said this in a previous post....Maybe it was the fantastic weather.Maybe it was the band playing so close to all of us.Maybe it was the fact that they moved the blow-up games down close to us in the grassy area.Or...as always...maybe it was the abundance of beer. But.....This was probably the greatest pre-game atmosphere I have seen in almost 30 years of going to games at the Bowl.

This last post is the reason why I have a REAL problem with the last game in Rubber Bowl history being on a weeknight. The crowd could have been huge for that game.....everyone who has ever been associated with this program, or the stadium, would get to be there one last time for what amounts to a Farewell Party. And then it gets scheduled for a weekday night. Sigh.

This last post is the reason why I have a REAL problem with the last game in Rubber Bowl history being on a weeknight. The crowd could have been huge for that game.....everyone who has ever been associated with this program, or the stadium, would get to be there one last time for what amounts to a Farewell Party. And then it gets scheduled for a weekday night. Sigh.
I really hate the MAC for doing this to us. All because we might get the game picked up by ESPNU or something. Screw TV for this game. It's the last game EVER at this stadium that has seen so much history, and you need to be there to say farewell, not just see it from your couch.

• 4 weeks later...
Too bad the wrong team one.
STUPID DEATH AKRON FANS. its won. BG BG BG BG!
Well as you see I would be, this game is the greatest of the football on ESPN since September when me and I sat and volleyed right when Michael Francis hit that game winning home run to beat the Zips
Friggin' Spam :nono: