Nick Dials' Playing Pro Ball

hoopla

I was looking through at a bunch of former UA players and found that Dials was playing in Germany and close to Dru and Romeo. It seems as though he is doing real well. It says that he is playing PG. Not bad for someone who has only played PG for 1 season prior to this, and for those who said that he couldn't do it.For those who would like to know, I was looking for some of his stats online tonight and found this...Through 3 Games (2-1)Avg. 27ppg7apg3rpgShooting 44% from 3-point range63% from 2-point range75% from FTOnly updated through 2 of 3 games here is his rankings in the league...6th in scoring8th in steals per game1st in steals per turnover (has anyone ever heard of that stat?)1st in assists per game1st in assists1st in assists/to ration ---- 13/1 <AMAZING (2nd is 6/1)3rd in 3-Point FG Made5th in FG Made1st in Efficiency Rating1st in Efficiency Rating per game at 28

Good for him. He's ment a lot to Akron and helping to bring success to this program. He's been through a lot with injuries and not playing his natural position but he keeps going and doesn't give up. Good luck to him.
I heard Quade is playing in Denmark as well. Maybe someone could find some info? I'm too lazy. :D

Just an update on Nick-his team is 2-1 in their league losing their first game yesterday in OT, he had 33 pts and 9 assists. After 3 games he is 4th in scoring, 1st in assists, 10th in steals for the league. Some of you mentioned his FT%-he is 5-7 so not too many shots yet. Although, in their 2nd CUP (tournament) game, Ehingen played a ProA team and with 5 seconds left in regulation, Nick was fouled beyond the 3pt line, he had to make all three foul shots to send the game into OT and Ehingen won. CUP is a tournament in which games are played throughout the season, you lose and you're out, these stats are not included in with the regular season stats.He is doing well but is hard to be so far from family, especially his fiancee. To be married in December in Europe. He has a website for those who are interested, nickdials.com.He is approx. 20 miles or so from Dru and Romeo. Could not find any stats on Quade.

Thanks LOVETHEZIPS... I just checked out his website and it is neat considering that he was able to do that himself. It looked like he is planning on holding a camp for youngsters as well when he returns in the summer. From knowing Nick walking around campus, that will be a nice camp to attend. He is known for is smarts on and off the court. A great roll model that did things off the court that many people don't know. Including taking trips to Children's Hospital on his own as well as trips with the team. Nick has been an impressive person and player from the time I have been able to see him here at Akron.On another note, for those of you who don't know, his fiancee played soccer here for the Zips. Got to be happy for them.

On another note, for those of you who don't know, his fiancee played soccer here for the Zips. Got to be happy for them.
My 4-year-old daughter is definitely NOT happy for them. She was planning to marry him herself! :unsure:
I think i've seen your daughter holding a love sign on the sidelines during games last year :lol: or is that another broken heart little lady?