Zips Soccer

Hey guys. I just wanted to come over and show my support for you guys, in light of the bullshit the NCAA handed to the Zips during the tournament. I graduated from Charlotte and am currently enrolled at Akron Law. I've been to all the men's soccer games (and a few women's games) and saw some of the best college soccer in the country at Lee Jackson Field. But what happened leading up to the matchup against Northwestern was absolutely shameful and unacceptable on behalf of the NCAA. Shame on them. But if even a scintilla of karma exists in the world, good things will come our way.I feel your pain. Charlotte is in a similar situation. A growing school of almost 25k students in the heart of ACC country. Ugh. You think the Big 10 is annoying....take a trip down south. It makes me vomit every day.Also, if you haven't heard, Charlotte voted to launch a D-I football program, which we're very excited about. Charlotte fans think Infocision Stadium is very impressive. And indeed, it is a beauty.Good luck guys.

Hey guys. I just wanted to come over and show my support for you guys, in light of the bullshit the NCAA handed to the Zips during the tournament. I graduated from Charlotte and am currently enrolled at Akron Law. I've been to all the men's soccer games (and a few women's games) and saw some of the best college soccer in the country at Lee Jackson Field. But what happened leading up to the matchup against Northwestern was absolutely shameful and unacceptable on behalf of the NCAA. Shame on them. But if even a scintilla of karma exists in the world, good things will come our way.I feel your pain. Charlotte is in a similar situation. A growing school of almost 25k students in the heart of ACC country. Ugh. You think the Big 10 is annoying....take a trip down south. It makes me vomit every day.Also, if you haven't heard, Charlotte voted to launch a D-I football program, which we're very excited about. Charlotte fans think Infocision Stadium is very impressive. And indeed, it is a beauty.Good luck guys.
Some good thoughts, Char. I can imagine what it must be with all those great soccer programs -- and others like UNCGreensboro, JMU, etc in the region. At least those other schools have the chanceto compete in soccer against the ACC. No football, and they're even a further distance in the background for basketball. Don;t be afraid to post your comments about the Zips. We need more experienced footballers on this thread. Go Zipalistos!

• 1 year later...
Hey guys. I just wanted to come over and show my support for you guys, in light of the bullshit the NCAA handed to the Zips during the tournament. I graduated from Charlotte and am currently enrolled at Akron Law. I've been to all the men's soccer games (and a few women's games) and saw some of the best college soccer in the country at Lee Jackson Field. But what happened leading up to the matchup against Northwestern was absolutely shameful and unacceptable on behalf of the NCAA. Shame on them. But if even a scintilla of karma exists in the world, good things will come our way.

I feel your pain. Charlotte is in a similar situation. A growing school of almost 25k students in the heart of ACC country. Ugh. You think the Big 10 is annoying....take a trip down south. It makes me vomit every day.

Also, if you haven't heard, Charlotte voted to launch a D-I football program, which we're very excited about. Charlotte fans think Infocision Stadium is very impressive. And indeed, it is a beauty.

Good luck guys.

Wow, wasn't that one true?

Hey guys. I just wanted to come over and show my support for you guys, in light of the bullshit the NCAA handed to the Zips during the tournament. I graduated from Charlotte and am currently enrolled at Akron Law. I've been to all the men's soccer games (and a few women's games) and saw some of the best college soccer in the country at Lee Jackson Field. But what happened leading up to the matchup against Northwestern was absolutely shameful and unacceptable on behalf of the NCAA. Shame on them. But if even a scintilla of karma exists in the world, good things will come our way.

I feel your pain. Charlotte is in a similar situation. A growing school of almost 25k students in the heart of ACC country. Ugh. You think the Big 10 is annoying....take a trip down south. It makes me vomit every day.

Also, if you haven't heard, Charlotte voted to launch a D-I football program, which we're very excited about. Charlotte fans think Infocision Stadium is very impressive. And indeed, it is a beauty.

Good luck guys.

How bored were you to dig up a post from 2008 with only 2 posts on it?

Good luck guys.

How bored were you to dig up a post from 2008 with only 2 posts on it?

haha, didn't have to dig it up at all. ZachtheZip did all of the hard work:

He posted on this two year old thread and then i somehow made it from Charlotte_49's (who posted above ZtZ) profile to here.

I'll admit i was a little bored though.