Nice Lookin' Board!

Guest BlueRaiderPride

Guest BlueRaiderPride

Greetings Zips fans!

I must say, this is one of the most attractive messageboards I've seen. I kinda' like the colors too.

I also like your team's new look and logo. I don't think I could ever gather exactly what a "Zip" was from looking at the old yellow and white colors with the swayed "A" jagged on one side on the helmet. At least now I have some idea.

BTW, looking forward to making the trip to Akron in September. I've only been to the state of Ohio once in my whole life and that was to go to Paramount's King's Island in Cincinnati. That's as far north in Ohio I've ever been, so I'm looking forward too it.

I'm pretty young but my fellow Blue Raider compadres who have the age and knowledge can still recall some stifling moments between Akron and Middle Tennessee when they were both members of the Ohio Valley Conference.

Good luck this fall.

Drop by and give us a word sometime:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/mtraiders/start

Guest Guest_Z.I.P.

Blue Pride,

We used to have some good rivalries, Akron vs Murfreesboro. Is Bruce Martin still breathin'?

Look forward to restarting the relationship, so long as we kick the blue back to Tenn. :nutkick: