Band-related New Info Traditions

Blue & Gold

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you have any suggestions or comments, that you want the band to hear about here's the place to put them! I'll try to get answers to any questions anyone has ASAP. See you on September 12th and GO ZIPS! :rock::champs:
Can't wait to see and hear you guys perform. Your enthusiasm is infectious. I can guarantee there will be one Zip and his wife on campus at least two hours before the game to follow you from Guezzeta Hall to the stadium.Go Zip band. Create your new traditions! :bow: You guys will make us proud. :)
Hey Mr 72, I have a suggestion for a tradition you can be responsible for starting: The Seattle Sounders Emerald City Supporters fan group marches to every home game behind the club band from Occidental Park, about a quarter mile from Qwest Field. You and the Mrs. should become the pied pipers who pull in tailgaters and your fellow Zips to follow the band members to the stadium. And if you get a great Mexican torta truck to set up outside the stadium, like they have at Qwest, I might come myself! ;)
Z.I.P. you're quite the innovator, but I think some Rowdies would be better suited to be your leaders of this new tradition. I'll tell you what, though, we'll be glad to give you full credit for the idea. Wouldn't it be cool to see the Rowdies follow our pep band into a new soccer stadium on Jackson Field? And then terrorize the opposing goalie for 90:00 minutes of misery. Now that sounds superb.

If you have any suggestions or comments, that you want the band to hear about here's the place to put them! I'll try to get answers to any questions anyone has ASAP. See you on September 12th and GO ZIPS! :rock::champs:
Can't wait to see and hear you guys perform. Your enthusiasm is infectious. I can guarantee there will be one Zip and his wife on campus at least two hours before the game to follow you from Guezzeta Hall to the stadium.Go Zip band. Create your new traditions! :bow: You guys will make us proud. :)
Hey Mr 72, I have a suggestion for a tradition you can be responsible for starting: The Seattle Sounders Emerald City Supporters fan group marches to every home game behind the club band from Occidental Park, about a quarter mile from Qwest Field. You and the Mrs. should become the pied pipers who pull in tailgaters and your fellow Zips to follow the band members to the stadium. And if you get a great Mexican torta truck to set up outside the stadium, like they have at Qwest, I might come myself! ;)
Z.I.P. you're quite the innovator, but I think some Rowdies would be better suited to be your leaders of this new tradition. I'll tell you what, though, we'll be glad to give you full credit for the idea. Wouldn't it be cool to see the Rowdies follow our pep band into a new soccer stadium on Jackson Field? And then terrorize the opposing goalie for 90:00 minutes of misery. Now that sounds superb.
bring them in to some good ole dixy swing. some sort of ne orleans funeral style jazz. that could be fun