Why Does Z-P (a.k.a. The Padre) needs two log ins

ZipDude

Is Z-P just taking up space with his "psudeonym OLZIP"  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think we should let him stay, but we should restrict his use of the "." button. No more than 36 consecutive ......'s or the post gets deleted! :D

Then again, the guy that gave me the recipe for "Apple Pie" can probably do whatever the hell he pleases and I can't complain. :cheers:

I've seen this OLZip guy. Back in the 30's, in the days of the leather helmets, were the OL's 146 lbs? Man, if I were QB and he were my left tackle, I'd roll right every damn play! :lol:

I have said this before about my good friend Padre, when he was at NIU, he was a 136 pound Center and did in fact wear one of those leather helmets. I think thats why he and

Gerald Ford are a lot alike today

On the brighter side, he and his family love to tailgate and party. He also has more season football tickets for the Bowl than any other human being on the planet. I love you Man ! :rolltide::bow::moon:

That's it.........gauntlet's on the turf..........taking a vote on a ZipNation Founder? One of the Porky's 7? I protest. :nono:

15 yards on all of you sluggies for piling on (sept Doc ) :)

No more pantie :eek: reports..........no quality product :john: reviews, no more news off the road out of the yellow Pinto :( . That's it.............and BTW, we're reaching for new depths here lately aren't we? Cutting out one of your own, and cannaballizing a buddie? Geesch..........

And FYI..........little man................OLZIP was needed to do battle about 6 months back with those aholes on the bbs..............and BTW, at least I fessed up........not like you ........a cat with two handles......... #1 the dudie and #2 ZIPMAN :thumb: That's right everybody, the truth be known, the dude is the obnoxious, notorious MAN. :ninja: There, you've been unmasked for the rest of the boyz. Take that! :nutkick:

And what the hell..............I've been busy lately and haven't been able to contribute to your daily dose for mental health...............but I'll be back..........

And how come everybody :cry: hates...........................? Geesch...........