Morgan State

ZippyRulz

RasorBlog Opponent Outlook:http://www.ohiomm.com/blogs/zips/MSU has 1,000 yard rusher Devan James and the best defense in 1-AA/FCS, holding all opponents under 350 total yards. MRasor says:The Bears will get some first downs behind James. If the Bears add collect a few turnovers and steadily put up points, the Zips' emotions will go from "Let's pound these guys to open The Info" to "Holy crap. We might lose this game and taint a $60 million investment."

The Bears will get some first downs behind James. If the Bears add collect a few turnovers and steadily put up points, the Zips' emotions will go from "Let's pound these guys to open The Info" to "Holy crap. We might lose this game and taint a $60 million investment."
I think Mike was just trying to find a clever, yet safe way to use "taint" in his blog.

http://community.meacfans.com/groupeeClosest thing I could find to a Morgan State message board.Zips fans need to talk more smack with our non-conference opponents. It's an easy and fun way to build more awareness and hype for our games.
You have not been given the permission(s) to access this page. You require the following rights to view this page: 'View Subjects (This Forum)'. For a full list of permissions you have on this community, please visit your Personal Zone Permissions page.
I tried getting into "The Bear Cave" forum months ago. I guess they must've had one too many "what sort of field surface will be used on the new stadium" type arguments. Or maybe they're just not patient with trolls from other teams.

http://community.meacfans.com/groupeeClosest thing I could find to a Morgan State message board.Zips fans need to talk more smack with our non-conference opponents. It's an easy and fun way to build more awareness and hype for our games.
You have not been given the permission(s) to access this page. You require the following rights to view this page: 'View Subjects (This Forum)'. For a full list of permissions you have on this community, please visit your Personal Zone Permissions page.
I tried getting into "The Bear Cave" forum months ago. I guess they must've had one too many "what sort of field surface will be used on the new stadium" type arguments. Or maybe they're just not patient with trolls from other teams.
Yeah, I can't get in either. The general MEAC forum might work, though.

Talking smack with folks from Baltimore could wind up with you getting shot.
No more dangerous than walking south of Exchange at night.

No more dangerous than walking south of Exchange at night.
I'll second that.
Baltimore crime makes Akron seem safe.I'll share just two from Cityrating.com2003 Baltimore 270 murders Akron 16 murdersBaltimore 4,339 roberies Akron 670 roberiesI'm pretty sure the residents of Baltimore would glady take Akron crime statistics over their own. They'd also glady walk South of Exchange Vs some of the DMZ's they have to deal with.

Yeah, I can't get in either. The general MEAC forum might work, though.
You two must be real computer studs. It took me about 2 minutes to get registered and into their site.

You two must be real computer studs. It took me about 2 minutes to get registered and into their site.
I'm registered and have had full access to their general forum for weeks now. I don't have access to "Da Bear Cave" forum, which is Morgan State's actual school-specific message board.

This game will not be close, so long as the team doesn't decide to overlook the Bears. I can't imagine that scenario happening, though, with this game being our home opener in a new stadium.
Agreed.Rutgers didn't break sweat beating Morgan St last year 38 to 0 and Morgan St so called action QB managed 109 yards of total offense. I'm sorry MRasor. But, I'm not impressed by the stats of Morgan St QB when he racked up yards Vs other dregs of the MEAC. The Zips will roll in this one.

The Bears will get some first downs behind James. If the Bears add collect a few turnovers and steadily put up points, the Zips' emotions will go from "Let's pound these guys to open The Info" to "Holy crap. We might lose this game and taint a $60 million investment."
I think Mike was just trying to find a clever, yet safe way to use "taint" in his blog.
I think the Captain was just trying to find a way to get mentioned in Rasor's blog. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Just doing some intel on you "zips". Looking forward to your visit to B-more :D . Oh yeah, since you guys are at a loss as far as info about Hughes stadium.....he are a couple of pictures for you.http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2397/212042...5bb4ff381_m.jpghttp://farm2.static.flickr.com/1046/622061...2075a2b5c_m.jpgIf you need anymore help let me know :lol:
Ya see dcred, when the schedule says "away," that means your team is not playing at home. If the schedule just says "A," that's the same as away. Or if it says the game is scheduled in Akron, same thing. By the way, even if your team is playing Akron, A does not stand for Akron - it still stands for away. :wave:

not confused at all zips. i will just spell it out for you ssssaaaarrrrccccaaassssttttiiiiccccc remark in reply to Can't State's comment about what Hughes stadium field conditions were as if the game was being played there.Closest thing I could find to a Morgan State message board.Zips fans need to talk more smack with our non-conference opponents. It's an easy and fun way to build more awareness and hype for our games.QUOTE(From the MSU Board)You have not been given the permission(s) to access this page. You require the following rights to view this page: 'View Subjects (This Forum)'. For a full list of permissions you have on this community, please visit your Personal Zone Permissions page.I tried getting into "The Bear Cave" forum months ago. I guess they must've had one too many "what sort of field surface will be used on the new stadium" type arguments. Or maybe they're just not patient with trolls from other teams. See Ya Soon

not confused at all zips. i will just spell it out for you ssssaaaarrrrccccaaassssttttiiiiccccc remark in reply to Can't State's comment about what Hughes stadium field conditions were as if the game was being played there.Closest thing I could find to a Morgan State message board.Zips fans need to talk more smack with our non-conference opponents. It's an easy and fun way to build more awareness and hype for our games.QUOTE(From the MSU Board)You have not been given the permission(s) to access this page. You require the following rights to view this page: 'View Subjects (This Forum)'. For a full list of permissions you have on this community, please visit your Personal Zone Permissions page.I tried getting into "The Bear Cave" forum months ago. I guess they must've had one too many "what sort of field surface will be used on the new stadium" type arguments. Or maybe they're just not patient with trolls from other teams. See Ya Soon
Can someone translate this message into English?

not confused at all zips. i will just spell it out for you ssssaaaarrrrccccaaassssttttiiiiccccc remark in reply to Can't State's comment about what Hughes stadium field conditions were as if the game was being played there.
He must've misunderstood my gibberish. I just meant I cant get into "The Bear Cave" which is the name of the forum their school uses. My reference to "what sort of field surface will be used on the new stadium" was just sarcasm. I was trying to think of reasons they might not allow outsiders into their forum.Apologies for the confusion. I hope MSU's band will be taking the trip to Akron.