Penn State game

ZachTheZip

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play by play, game by game. We need to learn from this game and look at our strengths and weaknesses. I was upset too but there were somethings that were great in this game. Looking forward, the first game of this season was the toughest and our next game is against a D-1AA team. I think this might play to our advantage if we can do things we didn't in Happy Valley in our first game against the Bears. It might prove to be a very valuable experience for the team. Don't underestimate Morgan State and play every down like we're fighting for our lives, for ever team after. GO ZIPS!!

I'm going to withold judgement until we get into MAC play but one thought kept going through my head throughout the afternoon.... even with all the facilities advances, Akron football is playing on the same level it was 6 years ago, hmmm....
Interesting thought. I've been thinking the same thing. Different coach, different bunch of losers playing. hmmmmm. Maybe it's the losers playing. I'll reserve judgement too though. I hate to call people losers until they prove they are actually losers as our D-IA history shows.