"Pick Your Seats Day" - May 2009

It won't matter in a few years when there will be pleanty of seats to move into....
Are you implying a stadium expansion or that no one will care when we keep putting up 5-7 records every year?
oh,oh here we go....
The latter. If it wasn't for the stadium, I would be even less excited about this year than I was last year.....and that's not saying much.

It won't matter in a few years when there will be pleanty of seats to move into....
Are you implying a stadium expansion or that no one will care when we keep putting up 5-7 records every year?
oh,oh here we go....
The latter. If it wasn't for the stadium, I would be even less excited about this year than I was last year.....and that's not saying much.
Then why even bother being on here? Sorry but I'm tired of this being the typical Akron fan...eyore.jpg

I kind of see where zipsrifle is coming from. With all the money that's been dumped into this program, we should be able to at least put up a winning record.Don't get me wrong, I'm coming into the season with high hopes...I guess what I'm saying is..the less we see of Lee Adams this season, the better.

Is the pick your seat for all sections?
No. They spread it out over a couple days. The earlier you donate and longer you've been a season ticket holder, the earlier your selection.6-10-09? Lee Adams must be a cheapskate? :D
:lol: what can i say,me and everyone who selects after me...just workin' stiffs...
:D rumor has it that since I have been such a critic JD has made sure that I get my pick of tickets...restroom,northeast concourse...stalls 1 and 2...and these ones HAVE doors...wonder if thats obstructed view...? :lol:

oh,oh here we go....
Then why even bother being on here? Sorry but I'm tired of this being the typical Akron fan...eyore.jpg
Lets get our fact straight! If I were a typical Akron fan I would wear OSU stuff to the games. I don't own any OSU stuff......

I have to wait until the 12th at 11:30 am. I guess that is what I get for only being in my 3rd year of having tickets.
You're picking late because you're an Ohio State fan. UA pushed back the seat selection date of all OSU fans. Buckzip's selection is set for July 19th, 2012 from what I understand. And his parking pass is for the Rubber Bowl.
It could be worse. He COULD have been stuck with December 21, 2012!

Regardless of whether or not the win-loss record rapidly improves, I give UA credit for trying to do the right thing in football just as they have done with the basketball program. UA is investing resources and making changes that appear to be generally going in the right direction. Not everyone will agree with every change, and many will be quick to say "I told you so" if the changes don't produce quick results. But as long as UA is putting a credible effort into trying to improve the program, I'm not going to give up on them.

I kind of see where zipsrifle is coming from. With all the money that's been dumped into this program, we should be able to at least put up a winning record.Don't get me wrong, I'm coming into the season with high hopes...I guess what I'm saying is..the less we see of Lee Adams this season, the better.
...whether 'tis nobler to bear the slings and arrows...

Anybody going to the open house tonight? It looks like everyone will have to use the visitors side to get an idea of the views from the grandstands. I hope the weather cooperates, because tonight is the only time I can make one of the tours. :)
The Pick A Seat crowd has descended on the stadium (see Stadium Cams).