Want your scarf?

http://www.gozips.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_...CRIBER_CONTENT=Free scarf with each season ticket purchase.One heck of a value. $50 for the season. 9 home games that include Indiana, OSU, Penn State, and Michigan St. (if the season tickets includ the invitational, I've never had soccer season tickets before)Check it out

http://www.gozips.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_...CRIBER_CONTENT=Free scarf with each season ticket purchase.One heck of a value. $50 for the season. 9 home games that include Indiana, OSU, Penn State, and Michigan St. (if the season tickets includ the invitational, I've never had soccer season tickets before)Check it out
Thanks for the head's up!!! Ordered my season tickets today and can't wait for the scarfs to arrive!!!Go Zips!!! This is going to be a really exciting year as UA should be fighting for a National Championship!!!(Wow, sorry for all of the exclamation marks, but I am pumped!!!)

Well, I guess I have to chime in, seeing as how I'm the scarfmeister of Zipsnation. :D It's pretty basic -- first time I've actually seen the design, but it will have to suffice for a future national championship program. I'd say, if you can buy one of these -- get 'em early, cause they may not last long. Go Soccazips! :wave:

Is there any way students can buy a scarf? Because we get into the games for free, it wouldn't make sense to buy season tickets.
exactly... what kind of crap is this? im not about to spend money on season tickets to get my scarf when i get in for free...

Is there any way students can buy a scarf? Because we get into the games for free, it wouldn't make sense to buy season tickets.
exactly... what kind of crap is this? im not about to spend money on season tickets to get my scarf when i get in for free...
Relax I'm sure they will be in the team shop.

Well, I guess I have to chime in, seeing as how I'm the scarfmeister of Zipsnation. :D It's pretty basic -- first time I've actually seen the design, but it will have to suffice for a future national championship program. I'd say, if you can buy one of these -- get 'em early, cause they may not last long. Go Soccazips! :wave:
Oh! They appointed a guy who lives in Hawaii as the scarfmeister! Who's in charge here? Is there a big scarf-wearing community there? At least it helps explain how I got appointed the Leimeister.

Relax I'm sure they will be in the team shop.
Keep us updated when the scarf goes on sale?

Oh! They appointed a guy who lives in Hawaii as the scarfmeister! Who's in charge here? Is there a big scarf-wearing community there? At least it helps explain how I got appointed the Leimeister.
HEY! I just got an idea for a new tourist T-shirt: I GOT SCARFED IN HAWAII.Whata ya think? Will it sell?

• 4 weeks later...

I bought my tik (will go to hopefully a kids charity) and will get the scarf. I just hope that I can get it before 8/3 when I leave to see Zaki play vs Barcelona. Has anyone else gotten any word when tix will be mailed? I was told the scarves will be sent with the tix -- rather than getting a coupon or something. Go FC Zippers :wave: 3[AKRON SOCCER]E

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone actually received their scarf/season tickets yet? I was told to expect the tickets mid July and still have not gotten them as of today. I plan on calling the athletic office next week if I don't have them by then.
It would have been nice to raise my Akron Soccer scarf for Stevie-Z amid the sea of Sounders scarves (seemed like the majority of the 68,000 in attendance had one) on Tuesday night, but here I sit at the Days Inn Seatac hoping I get one sometime this year. :rolleyes:

Has anyone actually received their scarf/season tickets yet? I was told to expect the tickets mid July and still have not gotten them as of today. I plan on calling the athletic office next week if I don't have them by then.
My season tix arrived on Friday with coupons to be redeemed for the scarves.Go Zips!!

Received my season tickets and scarf in the mail today (I live in Tampa Bay area, so assume they mailed scarf because of that). The scarf is SWEET!! Can't wait for season to start!
I'm glad to hear that the scarf is sweet. Going strictly by the online graphic I was a little bit concerned it was too simple/generic looking.

Received my season tickets and scarf in the mail today (I live in Tampa Bay area, so assume they mailed scarf because of that). The scarf is SWEET!! Can't wait for season to start!
I'm glad to hear that the scarf is sweet. Going strictly by the online graphic I was a little bit concerned it was too simple/generic looking.
Got my scarf yesterday also. It IS indeed very nice. It has TWO sides, and the rather plain side shown on the website can be turned over to show a cruel side, with Zippy on the ends that I have pinned across the back seats in my car. It looks totally cruel! I'm glad I came up with this idea, and am available to take mahalos from Zips fans from Utah to Tampa Bay to the islands of Hawai'i and Akron. Here's my collective, "You're welcome!" :D