Stadium Operations

MaxZIP

I wonder if there will be many student employment opportunities at the info or if a contractor will run concessions and game day operations. Also, we could use a signature food item for zips football. What would you guys like to see in the concession stands on Sept 12 (not including Beer)?

I've got it! We can sell souvenir "Rubber Bowl" rubber bowls to hold your nachos in, and they can come with troughs of cheese on the side. It's brilliant, I tell you!
With blue chips to represent the paint chips all over the stadium

How about Roo-dogs with a side of Roo-chos and top it off with a Roo-Dew. Then after halftime you could get yourself a Roo-corn, or a Roo-etzel. Man with that kind of creative thinking I should work for our marketing department, anybody know if they're hiring?
Do you mean are they hiring creative thinkers?

Sauerkraut balls & Barberton chicken. And, of course, HAMBURGERS - since the hamburg' was invented here, after all. And Strickland's ice cream!!! (Or custard, or whatever it is.)
These are all excellent Akro-Centric choices! I know over the years Luigi's has been content with their location and slice (ha ha) of the market, but wouldn't it be SWEET to be able to purchase one of their pies at the INFO?

Sauerkraut balls & Barberton chicken. And, of course, HAMBURGERS - since the hamburg' was invented here, after all. And Strickland's ice cream!!! (Or custard, or whatever it is.)
These are all excellent Akro-Centric choices! I know over the years Luigi's has been content with their location and slice (ha ha) of the market, but wouldn't it be SWEET to be able to purchase one of their pies at the INFO?
Their stand would be the only one not accepting credit cards. remember to bring enough cash or you will be forced to use their ATM and get smacked with a $4.50 fee. I love that greazy little place!

I wonder if there will be many student employment opportunities at the info or if a contractor will run concessions and game day operations. Also, we could use a signature food item for zips football. What would you guys like to see in the concession stands on Sept 12 (not including Beer)?
I do believe there are opportunities for students. There should be at least!

I do believe there are opportunities for students. There should be at least!
They keep preaching about all of the toilets at the new stadium. I bet some students will be busy there.