2009 Depth Chart?

ZachTheZip

Now that camp has aparrently started, how much longer do we have to wait to see the first depth chart released? I'm mostly interested in the defense. The offense is pretty much set, I think. There are some good recruits coming in that should figure to make an impact from day one and I want to see where they stack up compared to the returning players.

Maybe officially. The players should be practicing on their own right now, organized by the upper classmen.
The only thing that might be going on with a football is the guys getting together to play a little 7-on-7. And the kickers practicing on their own.Mainly a lot of lifting, running, and playbook studying.

Maybe officially. The players should be practicing on their own right now, organized by the upper classmen.
The only thing that might be going on with a football is the guys getting together to play a little 7-on-7. And the kickers practicing on their own.Mainly a lot of lifting, running, and playbook studying.
Actually they're in the "voluntary" summer workouts (100% participation) led by graduate assistants and team captains.It's so "informal" (wink, wink) that they went to Youngstown State for a 7-on-7 scrimmage this week. The coaches are around, but they have to leave the field before the workouts. 7-on-7 workouts are at 6:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the field house, 11-on-11 on Wednesdays.

As usual with JD recruiting classes, I am looking forward to seeing the official roster to see how many of the recruits are actually on the team. I must admit, he has gotten better, but still makes me nervous.
I believe that Henderson was the only real question mark in the class, and now that he's made it and is taking classes I would be surprised to see more than one or two recruits not show up.

As usual with JD recruiting classes, I am looking forward to seeing the official roster to see how many of the recruits are actually on the team. I must admit, he has gotten better, but still makes me nervous.
I believe that Henderson was the only real question mark in the class, and now that he's made it and is taking classes I would be surprised to see more than one or two recruits not show up.
Like I said, getting better.

• 4 weeks later...
http://admin.xosn.com/fls/9400/FBPressBox/...?DB_OEM_ID=9400I found a Spring Depth Chart on page 4.I don't know how the freshmen coming in will impact it, but this at least gives you an idea.Is Troy Gilmer so good that he was able to take over for Shawn Lemon at Rover just like that?
I think you are mixing up your Lemons...
I don't think so. Shawn was moved from the line to a LB (or LB/safety hybrid apparently) after last season.Here's a question. How did we end up with not one, but TWO transfers from St. Francis (Pa) in DT Antoine Jones and WR Troy Eison (Captain's secret weapon)??