"no one cares" about the Info

ZachTheZip

THAT gets the nomination? I must not be trying hard enough.Hmm... Here's something to top that: NCAA '10 complaints

When someone is ranked high against other players (top 1000) plays a game against the cpu in Heisman mode with Penn St and loses to Akron, you know something is wrong.
Can you believe the nerve of that videogame player? Maybe Akron's just a good team! :wave:

I think he just meant that the link only takes you to a log-in page. It doesn't link to the thread or article you were referring to. Can you try to post the link again?
Apparently you need to be logged in to view the forums there.
Yeah, so how about a cliffnotes summary?

Cliff notes:A poster there starts a thread to coutdown until the Info home opener. Nobody replies to him for a day and a half, then other posters chime in about how nobody must care because of the lack of replies. A few people offer up some token interest, but not much. That's when I found the thread, wondering why high school football fans aren't excited to get out of the Rubber Bowl and into the best stadium in the state.

Cliff notes:A poster there starts a thread to coutdown until the Info home opener. Nobody replies to him for a day and a half, then other posters chime in about how nobody must care because of the lack of replies. A few people offer up some token interest, but not much. That's when I found the thread, wondering why high school football fans aren't excited to get out of the Rubber Bowl and into the best stadium in the state.
Why would they? They wont be playing there....Well, I think something is in place to help change all that.I believe some local area marching bands will be playing on the field at the Info. This will put HS students on the field and their families and friends in the stands... and it could be planting the seeds of buzz spreading among those age-groups.

Why would they? They wont be playing there....Well, I think something is in place to help change all that.I believe some local area marching bands will be playing on the field at the Info. This will put HS students on the field and their families and friends in the stands... and it could be planting the seeds of buzz spreading among those age-groups.
All of these hs games are at Summa Field: Hoban/SVSM 9/18, Kenmore/North 9/25, Ellet/Firestone 10/2, Firestone/North 10/9, Firestone/Garfield 10/16, East/North 10/23 & Buchtel/Garfield 10/30.

All of these hs games are at Summa Field: Hoban/SVSM 9/18, Kenmore/North 9/25, Ellet/Firestone 10/2, Firestone/North 10/9, Firestone/Garfield 10/16, East/North 10/23 & Buchtel/Garfield 10/30.
You can't go by some blogs. That blog I wouldn't give any legs too anyway.I know for fact Hoban players, coaches and fans are excited about being the first HS game at the Info.

To add some other perspective to the "no one cares" hype, I work at the Taco Bell across from the Info. Everyday, I hear comments and questions about the stadium from all sorts of people. It's getting to such an extent that I am almost quite annoyed to hear about it (almost that is. I love to talk about it and fill people in about whats going on and clear up rumors). I've yet to hear anything negative about the stadium, except maybe fears that the team will still stink, but that doesn't come up very often. I think Akron is very excited about it, and I love working in the stadium's shadow.