Podcasts

Zipsrifle

I didn't know there were podcasts on the AK-Oldies site. I just got an ipod a few months ago (I'm an Oldie remember) and now am hooked on Podcasts. I've done some searching for Akron podcasts, but didn't find any related to the upcoming football season. They seem a little dated, any new ones coming out? Also, do you guys know if any more Akron podcasts out there? When does Razor graduate, maybe we could recruit him?

I didn't know there were podcasts on the AK-Oldies site. I just got an ipod a few months ago (I'm an Oldie remember) and now am hooked on Podcasts. I've done some searching for Akron podcasts, but didn't find any related to the upcoming football season. They seem a little dated, any new ones coming out? Also, do you guys know if any more Akron podcasts out there? When does Razor graduate, maybe we could recruit him?
Hi, thanks..yeah, we've done a few but it's been a while. It's difficult finding time. We both of young families. Let me know if you want to cut some and we'll put 'em up there.See you at the Info! We'll be in sect. 110, row 19

Hi, thanks..yeah, we've done a few but it's been a while. It's difficult finding time. We both of young families. Let me know if you want to cut some and we'll put 'em up there.See you at the Info! We'll be in sect. 110, row 19
Trust me k, I know what you're talking about. Never done one, but might give it a try. I'll let you know.