2 General Admission Tickets for Sale

zff

I am not sure if the game is offically sold out but I have two extra genral admission tickets for the game this saturday. I bought them thru ticket master so I am looking for $20 per ticket. Send me an IM if you are interested.
Scalping for a Zips game? I must be dreaming.Looks like it was a good choice not to open with a "name" opponent. Game 1 sold out because its new and Game 2 sold out because of the B11 team. Nice!

I am not sure if the game is offically sold out but I have two extra genral admission tickets for the game this saturday. I bought them thru ticket master so I am looking for $20 per ticket. Send me an IM if you are interested.
Scalping for a Zips game? I must be dreaming.Looks like it was a good choice not to open with a "name" opponent. Game 1 sold out because its new and Game 2 sold out because of the B11 team. Nice!
Will also likely be sold out for homecoming against OU and then again for the beatdown that will be the Can't State game. I'm only concerned about the EMU game at the end of the season if UA is not competitive for a MACC or bowl bid. Unlikely though IMO.