'Separated at Birth' next week for OU

Dr Z

Look a like thread next week  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With everything Zip football fans have dealt with recently, I'm considering starting the 'Seperated at Birth' thread to bring some sort of light hearted humor to The Nation. We nixed it because some thought it was a jinx. Can we really jinx this team? Maybe it will reverse the jinx. The poll will stay open until Monday. Majority rules. Feel free to comment.

lol someone please start it :cheers:
I will on Monday if the majority votes "yes"
Polls don't close until Monday but with 22 votes in and 100% of them voting 'YES,' ZipsNation should pronounce 'Separated at Birth' a winner and open the posting immediately! :rock:

Polls don't close until Monday but with 22 votes in and 100% of them voting 'YES,' ZipsNation should pronouce 'Separated at Birth' a winner and open the posting immediately! :rock:
agreed. it's what the doctor ordered

Polls don't close until Monday but with 22 votes in and 100% of them voting 'YES,' ZipsNation should pronouce 'Separated at Birth' a winner and open the posting immediately! :rock:
I love the excitement, but I ask you, please hold off until Monday. Work on them offline over the weekend if you will. :wave:

I invoke one rule -- If you think that a player with dreadlocks looks like Whoopie Goldberg...so does everyone else. NO WHOOPIE GOLDBERG PICS! Be more creative!I have yet to decide whether or not to include Emmanuel "Webster" Lewis in this edict too.
I'm sorry, Cap, but this rule needs amendments.Very often deadlocked players evoke the Predator pic.There are several others that crop up nearly every time we do this (and I'm also guilty of it) and I can't think of them all at the moment, but another one of them is Sloth (goonies)