Zips Win 3-1 over UIC

Pretty good game from what I could tell on the tracker.Blair (71:47), Kofi (85:05), Teal (88:56, exactly 26 seconds after Kevin Stoll made UIC's only goal) had the 3 goals.12-5 shots on goal in favor of Akron. 1-6 saves in favor of Akron. 4-4, even with corners.11-12 fouls, Akron had 11, UIC had 12.We're #1 for a reason (and this goes for all Akron sports that want to compete): The best find a way to get the job done, as did the Zips soccer team tonight. LET'S GO ZIPS! :NCAAC:

Pretty good game from what I could tell on the tracker.Blair (71:47), Kofi (85:05), Teal (88:56, exactly 26 seconds after Kevin Stoll made UIC's only goal) had the 3 goals.12-5 shots on goal in favor of Akron. 1-6 saves in favor of Akron. 4-4, even with corners.11-12 fouls, Akron had 11, UIC had 12.We're #1 for a reason (and this goes for all Akron sports that want to compete): The best find a way to get the job done, as did the Zips soccer team tonight. LET'S GO ZIPS! :NCAAC:
UIC would appear to be a very tough opponent, tougher than OSU. I was worried there when you reported there was a tie at half. Glad our guys pulled it out!

Where is UIC ranked?We are indeed all getting spoiled. It's funny how you win a game 3-1, and you're still ticked that it wasn't another shutout. lilroodude...To be fair to our other athletes we must acknowledge that we have some of the best players in the country. I don't think the lesson is "watch the soccer team, and see what successful teams do to win". It's simply a lesson that "if you have the best players, you're going to win a lot of games".

By the way, did anybody notice that we're the only remaining perfect team in the country?
HORRENDOUS! Time to call a meeting in the smoky back room deep within the confines of NCAA headquarters and DO something about this! They can't let great coaching and talent rule the day!