ASK THE A.D.

infofan

Im not sure if anyone else noticed but about a month ago GOZIPS.COM added a new link. Click on it and supposedly any questions you had would be directed to A.D. Tom Wistrcil. Sounds like a great idea to me but either its totally bogus or the execution is failing. I sent a couple questions in to "ask the AD" about 10 days ago and have yet to receive a response. Does anyone else have any experience with this link? Either good or bad?? Certainly Mr W has a lot on his plate right now but if the link was established without his consent someone dropped the ball. If TW was aware of it and is simply overwhelmed with work or other questions certainly a "your question has been received and a reply will be coming shortly" was in order and would have been accepted. But just being blown off doesnt relect well on either TW or the Gozips.com site. :champs:

Im not sure if anyone else noticed but about a month ago GOZIPS.COM added a new link. Click on it and supposedly any questions you had would be directed to A.D. Tom Wistrcil. Sounds like a great idea to me but either its totally bogus or the execution is failing. I sent a couple questions in to "ask the AD" about 10 days ago and have yet to receive a response. Does anyone else have any experience with this link? Either good or bad?? Certainly Mr W has a lot on his plate right now but if the link was established without his consent someone dropped the ball. If TW was aware of it and is simply overwhelmed with work or other questions certainly a "your question has been received and a reply will be coming shortly" was in order and would have been accepted. But just being blown off doesnt relect well on either TW or the Gozips.com site. :champs:
Has anything on the GoZips.com site ever worked well? Has anything ever been done well?

Has anything on the GoZips.com site ever worked well? Has anything ever been done well?
Well, not so much but the basketball ticket thing was pretty well done.The MAC in general suffers in this respect. Our conference could take some lessons from the Horizon league. They do a fabulous job of promoting all sports with free webcasts and great coverage. Though we continue to be season ticket holders here, I find that every year I become more of a fan of the Horizon league due to the great exposure of their sports. All home hoops webcasts are free and the execution is very well done. Any big time hoops fan could so themselves a great favor by checking it out. All you have to do is sign up.http://www.horizonleaguenetwork.tv/

I absolutely agree on the Horizon League. I signed up for the Valpo game last year, and it was a good webcast. Benchmarking the competition is a great way to improve your own product. Webcasts are a really cost-effective way to develop a larger fan base for a team that has few of its games televised.