2009 Infocision Stadium Survey

Dr Z

Aren't you the one that always complains about personal attacks?
Sorry to dissapoint but, nope must be a problem with you. Have a nice day...queen of personal attacks!
From "New Law School Building"
stop the personal attacks. they are getting old.
From "New Parking Garage on Exchange"
If this thread gets locked it will be because of you and your constant personal attacks. So, stop yourself.
From "City of Akron Arena"
And please try to not make your opinions into attacking another poster.
From "Tom and Hunter go arena scouting"
Dave, I really think you are personifying the issue. You are placing too much weight on the sender of the message as opposed to the message.
I'm curious as to why you have this need to personally attack me just because I have an opinion that I am willing to stick to and back up.
However, someone on this site denigrated me for that suggestion .

I got the survey and I was happy to give my input. I am a club seat holder and I was for the most part pleased to say that I was very satisfied with my experience with parking and overall service. My only objection, and it is a strong one, is that the Akron City Police People were very rude, hostilte and even tried to provoke a fight with several patrons. I have to say they didn't try it with me but I saw their behavior with other patrons who paid high prices for club, lodge and suite seats and these guys were loaded for bear. It was if the APD wanted to make UA's efforts to have a nice stadium and atmosphere a hostile environment. The APD was out to get people and to start fights.
So even an ON CAMPUS stadium couldn't keepthe big bad city or it's henchmen away
My controls>Manage Ignored Users>Type in username> problem solved.
Looks like a personal problem, bandzip. Might want to get that checked by a shrink, eh?
Aren't you the one that always complains about personal attacks?Perhaps I should rephrase. I'm not the one making the personal attacks. I will however respond to personal attacks in kind. Now get over me and quit obsessing.