Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zip81

OU/Miami TV?

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if the OU-Miami game is on TV?Time/Warner switched to the Cavs after the Zips game.

Does anyone know if the OU-Miami game is on TV?Time/Warner switched to the Cavs after the Zips game.
They waited till the end? Wow!

I don't know about TV, but ESPN360 will have an internet feed shortly.

They waited till the end? Wow!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been watching on ESPN360 but I know not everyone can get that. ESPN 2 and ESPNU are missing out on some great games. I only get FSI and FSMW. FSMW is always showing PAC-10 games - go figure. :rolleyes:

I've been watching on ESPN360 but I know not everyone can get that. ESPN 2 and ESPNU are missing out on some great games. I only get FSI and FSMW. FSMW is always showing PAC-10 games - go figure. :rolleyes:
At least it's on this web site...I'd just rather watch it on TV.http://www.atdhe.net/

What channel was it on? I looked for a while and couldn't find it, so I watched it on channelsurfing.net.

What channel was it on? I looked for a while and couldn't find it, so I watched it on channelsurfing.net.
It was on 310, which I believe is a Fox Sports alternate channel.

It was on 310, which I believe is a Fox Sports alternate channel.
Hmm I thought I checked that. Oh well, at least I got to see it online.

OU/Miami is now on Time Warner 310, they just had the CAVS up for between games.