Zips sign Deangelo Williams

Check the roster. He's totally on there. That would be this Deangelo Williams, not the one who burned us in the Motor City Bowl.

There are a bunch of new names added that I've never seen before.

did they sign him or is he going to be a walk on. seems very small for that position, and his speed isnt very good either.

Check the roster. He's totally on there. That would be this Deangelo Williams, not the one who burned us in the Motor City Bowl.

did they sign him or is he going to be a walk on. seems very small for that position, and his speed isnt very good either.

His 40, broad jump, short shuttle, and 3 cone are all awful. And he has no size whatsoever.

Reminds me of a great movie quote...

"You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin', and you have barely a speck of athletic ability. And you hung in there with the best college football players in the land for 2 years. And you're gonna walk outta here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame. In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself. And after what you've gone through, if you haven't done that by now, it ain't gonna never happen. Now go on back."

Let's hope this guy is just a natural football player who had some bad combines. Or let's hope he busts his balls and provides a great look on the scout team for the next 5 years. That looks to be his role.

His 40, broad jump, short shuttle, and 3 cone are all awful. And he has no size whatsoever.

"You're 5 foot nothin', 100 and nothin', and you have barely a speck of athletic ability. And you hung in there with the best college football players in the land for 2 years. And you're gonna walk outta here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame. In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself. And after what you've gone through, if you haven't done that by now, it ain't gonna never happen. Now go on back."

Let's hope this guy is just a natural football player who had some bad combines. Or let's hope he busts his balls and provides a great look on the scout team for the next 5 years. That looks to be his role.

I bet he has a great personality. I look forward to the positive effects on the team his young-man-snarl will bring.

GO ZIPS!

536620.jpg

I bet he has a great personality. I look forward to the positive effects on the team his young-man-snarl will bring.

GO ZIPS!

536620.jpg

This is the look one gives when told "your 40 time makes you the 5th fastest girl on our tennis team."

GO ZIPS!

536620.jpg

Is he still eligible following his photo shoot for Under Armour? Or is this signalling a new team gear contract? :D