Official ZNO Photographer?

After coming through with some pictures of the soccer field construction, it occurred to me that I could actually be of some service to the members of Zipsnation.

So, without further ado, I would like to formally present my resume for official Zipsnation.org photographer.

Name: Brian G

Availability: Open. Already has free access to all UA sporting events

Equipment: Canon EOS Rebel XSi 12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera

Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS Kit Lens

Canon EF-S 55-250mm 1:4-5.6 IS Lens

Cullmann Nanomax 260 Tripod

Work Samples:

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0832_.jpg

IMG_0848_.jpg

IMG_0878_.jpg

Basically, what I am asking for is for the powers-that-be here to look into getting some sort of media pass for myself, or at least someone else from the forum. All of these shots were taken from the stands. I know I could get even better shots if I were closer. I definitely don't want to get paid. The closer access would be enough for me.

If there is some sort of price to pay the University for a media pass, I'd be glad to pay for it at least chip in. I'm not looking for any freebies. Just a title and more access.

It also wouldn't be limited to sporting events. IE today, where I took pictures of the soccer field (de)construction; I realize that doesn't even require a media pass, but if anyone had anymore requests I would be glad to throw it in my schedule.

Thoughts? Comments?

I'll second the nomination. I'm always interested in photos of the new construction on campus. I'd like to see some shots of the new stadium dorms and Exchange St. parking deck.

Nice camera, nice work !

P.S. A nice portfolio of photos from the Spring Game would be great !

I'll second the nomination. I'm always interested in photos of the new construction on campus. I'd like to see some shots of the new stadium dorms and Exchange St. parking deck.

Nice camera, nice work !

P.S. A nice portfolio of photos from the Spring Game would be great !

I will be more than happy to get photos of dorms and parking deck.

I realized after I posted this that the spring game was this weekend. I will be going and bringing my cam. I'll be sure to get some shots. Maybe I could get a media pass before then ;)

thanks for the encouragement as well.

Hey Akronnnn and moderators....

I vote for your official induction as our photoperson.

A thought: Could a FLICKR and Twitter site be created so our little org could show a more official online presence? Might be easier to get a media pass that way.

I'll voluteer my time to generate articles, thoughts, Can't State insults.

• 4 years later...