Zips defeat OSWho 9-4

zippyfan34

It isn't all that often that my alma mater visits my home town so I always attend when the Zips diamondmen play in Columbus.. This was a good game that went back in forth. Akron went up 4-0 after two innings before the home team came back and tied it 4-4. Akron scored the next 6 runs late in the game and OSU scored 3 in the 9th and had two men on when the game ended.

Kudos to the Akron fans that showed up. The Zips fans were nearly as loud as their homestanding counterparts despite there only being a large handful of folks dressed in blue and gold.

Curiously enough, I believe Akron is now 2-2 against the Big Ten but only 2-10 against the MAC.

I encourage everyone to go out and cheer on the baseball Zips. This team seems td do quite well when they are motivated. Often times Fan support=Motivation

Keep this thread on the DL, there are a lot of posters that believe that we do not compete with Cowlumbus State.

They must not pay much attention to the soccer program. :rock: