"Cleveland Icons" at Info on Sat?

xu9697

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Neither of them will be there.

I'd rather have Bernie Kosar as the new radio color commentator over seeing either LBJ or Jim Brown, anyway.

While I would typically agree, BK seems to be off the sauce and now just sounds intelligent without slurring. Not fun anymore!

Neither of them will be there.

I'd rather have Bernie Kosar as the new radio color commentator over seeing either LBJ or Jim Brown, anyway.

I hope that is a joke. Listening to Bernie is like listening to this guy:

hqdefault.jpg

That guy above is VERY FUNNY! Re: any CLE 'icons' coming to game-- Who gives a hoot, I don't even care if any Akron 'icons- show up, it would, however, be nice if some U of Akron icons show

Why would LBJ show? He is big time...no time for MAC football. I bet he will be on the sidelines for the OSU/Miami game though.

Was LBJ at the Info Opener or any games last year? I don't remember hearing.

I hope somebody advertises this more than the GZ little link.

Floyd Little, a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2010, will be greeting fans and signing autographs prior to Saturday's University of Akron versus Syracuse football game, scheduled to kick off at 6 p.m. ET at InfoCision Stadium-Summa Field on the UA campus.Floyd, a first round draft pick of the Denver Broncos in 1967, will be located inside the southeast gate of the venue between 5-5:45 p.m., and will also participate in the coin toss on the field prior to the contest. The three-time All-America running back at Syracuse, Little amassed more than 12,000 all-purpose yards and scored 54 touchdowns during his pro career, which spanned from 1967 to 1975. The Pro Football Hall of Fame, located in nearby Canton, is one of Saturday's game sponsors.

Little-Gold-Jacket.jpg