The Official Bottom 10 Thread

K92

Yeah. Not with our coaches. I wish I could bring myself to care about this team. I'm numb to the ridicule, and I actually agree with most of it.

Or maybe I do care and that's why I don't want to see the team in this state. It hurts too much. But I don't see a way out without starting over, either now or waiting until even more damage has been done.

Dear Mr. Schlabach -

You have OBVIOUSLY not watched in person or by any other means either of our games so far this year. There is absolutely NO question that we are deserving of a MUCH higher ranking than #6. Forget our match-ups the next couple of weeks against the SEC and Big 10 - those are guaranteed, in-the-toilet :john: , blowouts that will keep us solidly in your Bottom 10.

I've got a ticket ... no make that FOUR tickets you can have to our next home game 10/2 or I'll buy a ticket for you if you'd rather witness 'Akron football' at rival Can't State on 10/9. Seeing is believing! Let there be no doubt - we don't have what it takes to be anywhere other than Top 4 in the Bottom 10 and I'd wager right now we'll be giving Western Kentucky a run for their money for that coveted top spot in the coming weeks.

Go Zips! :puke:

well at least we are associated with Lynard Skynyrds most famous song ever.

Don't know about that one - think I'd go Freebird, so EMU gets that one.

you know this just might deserve a poll of it's own. I'm willing to bet more people know at least some words to sweet home Alabama than they do Free Bird.

well at least we are associated with Lynard Skynyrds most famous song ever.

Don't know about that one - think I'd go Freebird, so EMU gets that one.

you know this just might deserve a poll of it's own. I'm willing to bet more people know at least some words to sweet home Alabama than they do Free Bird.

I'd agree

It's getting hard to support our conference when two teams are in the bottom ten with three more on the cusp of being in.

I see it as an opportunity to play 4 other teams this year that we actually have a chance to beat ;)

hah. What are the chances of us playing in the Pillow Fight of the Week this year? I'd say pretty good.

This week, the Zips get compared to Judge Roy Smails. Number 7 this week.

"Judge Smails:" Smails asked caddie Danny Noonan if he stood for goodness or badness. We know the Zips are really bad. As the judge told Noonan, "There's a lot of, well, badness in the world today."

The MAC makes up 40% of the bottom ten with one in waiting. The MAC - it's craptastic!

This week, the Zips get compared to Judge Roy Smails. Number 7 this week.

"Judge Smails:" Smails asked caddie Danny Noonan if he stood for goodness or badness. We know the Zips are really bad. As the judge told Noonan, "There's a lot of, well, badness in the world today."

The MAC makes up 40% of the bottom ten with one in waiting. The MAC - it's craptastic!

judge-smails-movie-quotes-caddyshack-demotivational-poster-1268177140.jpg

At least we get our own bad recognition - a few years ago when CMU, EMU and WMU weren't doing well he just lumped them all in as "Directional Michigan". And of course he has the running gag of combining Florida Atlantic and Florida International as just F_U.

Thank God NM and NMState are playing this weekend!
Major motivation for NM State Hmmmmm...confused0006.gif

"Once you score a win, then you can get in"

Man, that is a classic.

Well at least one set of football players probably enjoyed the weekend. New Mexico State 16 New Mexico 14. Can't wait for the Akron-Ball State pillow fight of the week.