Just stuff

Guest whazzip

Guest whazzip

CFN has Zips as #89 this spring. Miami #28, BGSU #35. Toledo #46.

And it dies my heart good to see Marshall @ #60 (My, how the mighty have fallen.)

NIU is #63. And the vaunted UCF Golden Knights?? #92.

WMU #96, Ohio #100, BSU #102, Can't State #104, CMU #108, EMU #113, Buffalo #115

Here are the links.

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2004/Sp...nglooks_MAC.htm

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2004/Ra...est_of_Pack.htm

OK...again, it's obvious whoever wrote the article did not see any Akron football last year.

The most important position to watch is ... The right side of the offensive line. The Akron line did a tremendous job last year of keeping Frye upright and paving the way for former RB Bob Hendry, but now tackle Jed Cummins and guard Mike Piccirillo have to be replaced.

WTF...I would hardly say that the O line did a tremendous job of keeping Frye upright....maybe helping him upright would be a better comment. Just another reason to turn to zipsnation for the most accurate info on the Zips.

Zipsrifle, I have to agree with you on the replacement of 78 and 42 but Picc is still there! Gres (Little) started the sapring at RT.

Hendry was the best damdest blocking back in the world and will be dorerly missed as will the Warrior at right tackle. Warrior is not my nick for him but Coach U's. :bow: