Silver & Red Lovers.....

johnnyzip84

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it's hilarious. It's also surprising that it happened while the team was running out onto the field. If something like that would happen, I would expect to see it sometime during the game in a corner on the sidelines.

This is the first I heard about this. I can't believe it didn't happen make national news.

I've actually seen it a couple of times on ESPN.

Another daunting week of games for the almighty medium ten!!!!

I hear Illinois refused to play Glenville, so they have a bye this week.....

Central Michigan @ Northwestern

Toledo @ Purdue

Northern Colorado @ Michigan State

Bowling Green @ Michigan

Ball State @ Iowa

Austin Peay @ Wisconsin

Temple @ Penn State

Eastern Michigan @ Ohio State

Akron @ Indiana

Northern Illinois @ Minnesota

Another daunting week of games for the almighty medium ten!!!!

I hear Illinois refused to play Glenville, so they have a bye this week.....

Central Michigan @ Northwestern

Toledo @ Purdue

Northern Colorado @ Michigan State

Bowling Green @ Michigan

Ball State @ Iowa

Austin Peay @ Wisconsin

Temple @ Penn State

Akron @ Indiana

Northern Illinois @ Minnesota

I think Northern will beat Minn and Temple should do better than the current 14 point spread. GO MAC.

Still have 5 teams in the top 25. Sucks for you small penis syndrome sufferers doesn't it?

Stay tuned.... The difference between the Big Ten and the MAC is the difference between a guy with a 2" penis and a guy with a 3" penis.

Only one team in the top 15 and they were put there by Kirk Hirbstreit after beating an average Oregon in the Rose Bowl. They will be lucky to have 3 in the top 25 by the end of the year. The Big 10 is a second tier league and is garbage. I'm sure Buckzip will have something to say now about all of the NFL players they produce...he won't mention they never see the field in the NFL, but they are NFL players. The SEC, Big 12 and PAC 10 produce NFL stars...the Big Ten produces NFL back-up players. Second tier league....slightly better than the ACC and better than the Big East.

The real question is...who will disappoint the citizens of Ohio sooner?:

1. The Ohio State Buckeyes

2. The Cincinnati Reds

I saw some of this game.

That low class piece of crap Tressel threw a QB throw-back with his team up 42-20 in the 3rd quarter. Karma is a bitch.....

The fraud will be exposed this year. It may take until January, they fraud will be exposed. Take comfort.

Still have 5 teams in the top 25. Sucks for you small penis syndrome sufferers doesn't it?

Stay tuned.... The difference between the Big Ten and the MAC is the difference between a guy with a 2" penis and a guy with a 3" penis.

Only one team in the top 15 and they were put there by Kirk Hirbstreit after beating an average Oregon in the Rose Bowl. They will be lucky to have 3 in the top 25 by the end of the year. The Big 10 is a second tier league and is garbage. I'm sure Buckzip will have something to say now about all of the NFL players they produce...he won't mention they never see the field in the NFL, but they are NFL players. The SEC, Big 12 and PAC 10 produce NFL stars...the Big Ten produces NFL back-up players. Second tier league....slightly better than the ACC and better than the Big East.

The real question is...who will disappoint the citizens of Ohio sooner?:

1. The Ohio State Buckeyes

2. The Cincinnati Reds

I don't have to say anything. Your posts say it all.

There is really nothing I can say to someone that obviously has small penis syndrome and is full of jealousy and hate.

Sorry you weren't good enough to get that scholly.

You're right no B10 players get playing time in the NFL. I guess all those B10 players that were in the pro bowl last year never saw the field for their own teams.

Tom Brady, Drew Brees, recent Superbowl MVP's, what conference did they play in again?

More lost cred on your part.

I could run down the list, but why bother?

BTW, I'm not here to defend the B10. I am not some SEC freak that cares more about my conference than my own team. I could care less about the B10. Just as I could care less about the MAC. I only care about OSU and UA.

BTW, genius, most conferences lose top 25 teams as the season goes on. The teams beat each other and knock themselves out. Duh.

Damn you should really seek some help for that amall penis syndrome you have. It's not healthy.

UA is a great school. I am very proud to have a degree from Akron. I have never felt I had to put down another school to make myself feel better about it. None of the OSU board people attack Akron, yet many Akron people feel they have to attack OSU. I wonder why that is. SPS?

Kirk Herbstriet.. ROFLMAO. You really are clueless.

I find it so amusing watching you make an ass of yourself over and over and over.

Please continue. I find it entertaining.

I saw some of this game.

That low class piece of crap Tressel threw a QB throw-back with his team up 42-20 in the 3rd quarter. Karma is a bitch.....

The fraud will be exposed this year. It may take until January, they fraud will be exposed. Take comfort.

Now you have to attack Tressel. More SPS...LOL

Watch early in the game where the EMU DE goes after TP's knees. That was payback. That was discussed in detail on the OSU board. Also, unlike UA, OSU puts plays in certain games and situations to give future opponents something to think about and prepare for. if you knew, football like you try to convince everyone you do, you would know that.

I guess you missed where he had the QB take a knee 3 straight times inside the Miami 5 in the last 2 minutes against Miami...Now didn't you. When you are going to make ignorant comments like that you may want to have some facts. Tressel usually has his backups in during the 3rd quarter when he has a big lead. OSU fans get on him because he refuses to run up scores. I still can picture Tressels face last season when Boom Herron took a handoff on the last play of the game and actually took it 20 yards for a TD when OSU had a 2TD lead at the end of the game. He was pissed that OSU scored. He thought Boom should have gone down instead of scoring. It was 4th down so they couldn't take a knee. Again, someone with jealousy and SPS doesn't see that.

You really are reaching and you are really full of fail.

Jim Tressel is one of the most respected coaches in the entire NCAA. Akron would be lucky to have him.

You can now make crap up and do whatever you want, but it will be more complete failure on your part.

Come on bring up Mo Clarett or the Troy Smith $500 handshake.

Say Tressel knew all about these things. Even though after ESPiN dragged OSU through the mud the NCAA found nothing.

I'm not sure what fraud you are talking about.

5-3 in BCS games doesn't sound like a fraud to me. But then again, being rational has never been your strong suit.

Maybe they will lose in January. How that proves a fraud I don't know. I guess in your world, every team that loses is a fraud...

Seriously GP1 seek some help. It's not healthy to have all this jealousy, hate and rage build up. I feel for you dude.

Although I find you entertaining, I know you are serious and it isn't healthy.

That was discussed in detail on the OSU board. Also, unlike UA, OSU puts plays in certain games and situations to give future opponents something to think about and prepare for.
I think Akron has done that (offensively) this year, and iCoach has stated so in his press conferences.

I guess in your world, every team that loses is a fraud...

Thank you for your two long posts. You must have been up half the night boiling in anger. I'm sure if you had better writing skills, you could have composed a much shorter response.

Every team that loses isn't a fraud. Good teams lose all the time. What makes a fraud is the build-up. These teams and fans think something great is about to happen after a year of winning against less than capable teams. At the end of the year, that team gets destroyed by a much better team they thought they were as good as and the fraud is complete.

I have no doubt tOSU will march right through a terrible conference and be in the BCS Championship. Who is going to stop them? Michigan....we saw the Rich Rod 4-0 start last year and how it ends. Iowa (speaking of frauds)....lost to an average Arizona team. Wisconsin......almost lost to an always underperforming PAC 10 team at home and nobody should be impressed. PSU....when Joe Pa retires, they can change their name to the University of Illinois.

The best tOSU can hope for is for the voters to lose their minds and actually put Boise State in the championship game. I'm sure everyone in Buckeyeland if rooting for that. Winning a national championship game after beating not a single good team all season is what is needed for tOSU. The last thing they want to see is Alabama lining up on the other side of the ball.

Thank you for your two long posts. You must have been up half the night boiling in anger. I'm sure if you had better writing skills, you could have composed a much shorter response.

Every team that loses isn't a fraud. Good teams lose all the time. What makes a fraud is the build-up. These teams and fans think something great is about to happen after a year of winning against less than capable teams. At the end of the year, that team gets destroyed by a much better team they thought they were as good as and the fraud is complete.

I have no doubt tOSU will march right through a terrible conference and be in the BCS Championship. Who is going to stop them? Michigan....we saw the Rich Rod 4-0 start last year and how it ends. Iowa (speaking of frauds)....lost to an average Arizona team. Wisconsin......almost lost to an always underperforming PAC 10 team at home and nobody should be impressed. PSU....when Joe Pa retires, they can change their name to the University of Illinois.

The best tOSU can hope for is for the voters to lose their minds and actually put Boise State in the championship game. I'm sure everyone in Buckeyeland if rooting for that. Winning a national championship game after beating not a single good team all season is what is needed for tOSU. The last thing they want to see is Alabama lining up on the other side of the ball.

LOL. I wasn't boiling at all. Actually I was laughing at you. SPS is funny to read. Once again you are showing it here.

"Terrible conference, not beating a single good team" wa, wa, wa, wa....More foolish, ignorant comments by you.

I just like to express myself and give responses to all ignorant points. Unlike you, I prove my points, rather than just throwing out uneducated, jealous jibberish.

Actually i agree with you on certain things. It's the way you say it that is ridiculous and reeks of SPS. I don't think OSU goes undefeated this year. I think they lose to Wisci and Iowa both on the road. You can call me a lot of things, but homer isn't one of them. Secondary is not good IMO, and the running game is lacking.

Carry on.

LOL. I wasn't boiling at all. Actually I was laughing at you. SPS is funny to read. Once again you are showing it here.

"Terrible conference, not beating a single good team" wa, wa, wa, wa....More foolish, ignorant comments by you.

I just like to express myself and give responses to all ignorant points. Unlike you, I prove my points, rather than just throwing out uneducated, jealous jibberish.

Actually i agree with you on certain things. It's the way you say it that is ridiculous and reeks of SPS. I don't think OSU goes undefeated this year. I think they lose to Wisci and Iowa both on the road. You can call me a lot of things, but homer isn't one of them. Secondary is not good IMO, and the running game is lacking.

Carry on.

My luckeyes come in with a strength (weak) of schedule of ....NINETY-NINE....

College Football 2010 through games of October 2 Saturday the BCS uses the ELO_CHESS from here

HOME ADVANTAGE= 3.01 RATING W L SCHEDL(RANK) VS top 10 | VS top 30 | ELO_CHESS | PREDICTOR

1 Alabama A = 97.96 5 0 73.46( 26) 1 0 | 2 0 | 97.87 1 | 97.56 1

2 Oregon A = 92.58 5 0 68.39( 57) 0 0 | 1 0 | 90.79 6 | 94.23 2

3 Boise State A = 92.57 4 0 70.35( 38) 0 0 | 2 0 | 92.86 3 | 91.80 3

4 Florida A = 90.61 4 1 75.30( 14) 0 1 | 0 1 | 90.89 5 | 89.84 4

5 Oklahoma A = 90.11 5 0 75.28( 15) 0 0 | 3 0 | 95.66 2 | 86.28 12

6 Ohio State A = 89.87 5 0 63.81( 99) 1 0 | 1 0 | 90.07 7 | 89.18 5

Update-

SOS 117 out of 120 D1 programs...

15 Ohio State A = 85.08 6 0 63.45( 117)

Rumor has it, they are going to try to squeeze a game in Weds against Urbana to reach what they would consider perfection....120 out of 120.

Jealousy is such a fun thing to watch...wa, wa, wa, wa,....We have a small penis and are so insecure about ourselves that we have to go after someone else that doesn't have any affect on us at all........wa, wa, wa, wa....Bunch of babies....

Grow up boys, the more you post the more foolish you look.

Jealousy is such a fun thing to watch...wa, wa, wa, wa,....We have a small penis and are so insecure about ourselves that we have to go after someone else that doesn't have any affect on us at all........wa, wa, wa, wa....Bunch of babies....

Some people think their organs are great, but they don't know they are looking in the funhouse mirror. It seems the city of Columbus is surrounded by a funhouse mirror. What did the poet Robert Burns write? "Aw, but the gift to gi'e, is to zee ourselves as others zee us."

Some people think their organs are great, but they don't know they are looking in the funhouse mirror. It seems the city of Columbus is surrounded by a funhouse mirror. What did the poet Robert Burns write? "Aw, but the gift to gi'e, is to zee ourselves as others zee us."

And some really don't see the point others are making.