annoyed

Guest zipswbb

Guest zipswbb

I have gone to every woman's home game, and I just have to voice my opinion on how annoying it is to watch the end of every game they have played. It just seems to me, that they get to a point where they can with a game, and either the coaching or the players just have no idea how to finish a game. Last saturday, they were down by 3 with less than a minute to play, and were not fouling, and Jae Conn, was the only one fouling, and ended up fouling out, for the umptenth time. What was the coach saying, don't foul, they had 3 fouls to give and they didn't seem to press the issue, and another game, fell out of their hands. I think the players play their hearts out, but still nothing is working, and what is up with the post play, can they not find a consitant post player???? They have four post players, and only two of them are getting significant playing time

Perhaps its time to give the gals a little test .... like find out if any of them can get off their feet. While I haven't seen all the women's games I have watched a few. Not yet

have I seen Lady Zip getting up off her feet to go after a rebound. One gal does deserve recognition for playing her heart out game after game. The MVP ... Lindsay Hemmelgarn.

Guest zipswbb

I'll have to disagree with you on the team MVP, Lydsey lost her starting postion a couple games back, too many dumb turnovers. If there is one player who plays their heart out every single game, and always plays a good game it would be Jae Conn. I see her out there, breaking her nose, and taking fouls, and pushing girls that are a lot bigger than her. She is the team MVP