Can't State is Going Home

First of all, Can't State plays at St. Mary's (CA) on Tuesday, March 15 at 11 PM. Talk about getting screwed. SMC is the 2 seed while Can't State is the 7. How sweet is that? :screwks: :screwks: :screwks: :screwks:

St. Mary's College is 16 miles from Berkely, California. Berkely is Can't State's west campus. Coincidence or a fix? Hmmm... ;)

It is a HUGE screw job. Cant has to head for California ASAP.

Three hour time differental, daylight savings just kicked everyone in the butt.

A seven seed? The MAC gets no respect at all.

Oddly, of the three NE Ohio schools, the one no one penciled in as having any chance

of making the dance card is the only one going. CSU and Can't State get invites to the Nobody

Cares Tournament.

On the other hand, St. Mary's is likely one of those NIT schools that is p.o.'d about not

getting an invite to the Dance. Look for the Gaels to put a whooping on the Flushes.

In addition to Can't in the NIT (the NIT had 13 other #1 seeds who lost in their conference tournaments), Ohio, Buffalo and WMU are in the CIT and Miami in the CBI. 6 postseason bids is actually pretty good and BGSU is the only East team that didn't get one.

In addition to Can't in the NIT (the NIT had 13 other #1 seeds who lost in their conference tournaments), Ohio, Buffalo and WMU are in the CIT and Miami in the CBI. 6 postseason bids is actually pretty good and BGSU is the only East team that didn't get one.

I guess this answers a question.....

If Ken+ had won the MAC tourney, we likely would have gotten Buffalo's CIT bid. What a difference!!!!!

I think it is another slap in the face to the MAC that Ken+ is a #7 seed in the NIT. And they've given them an awfully difficult task as a road team to cross the country like that. I laugh because it's Ken+, but it also saddens me to see how the MAC has fallen. As a conference, our #15 should be a wake up call too.

I laugh because it's Ken+, but it also saddens me to see how the MAC has fallen. As a conference, our #15 should be a wake up call too.

Exactly. I know it's our rival, but we should really be rooting for the MAC in the post season. The more wins the MAC can garner, the better off the Akron program will be in the future. It's going to be Can't/Akron and a few other teams for the next few years. The better the conference is the better seed we get in the future.

I laugh because it's Ken+, but it also saddens me to see how the MAC has fallen. As a conference, our #15 should be a wake up call too.

Exactly. I know it's our rival, but we should really be rooting for the MAC in the post season. The more wins the MAC can garner, the better off the Akron program will be in the future. It's going to be Can't/Akron and a few other teams for the next few years. The better the conference is the better seed we get in the future.

I feel like most of the rest of you. I will root for all the MAC teams playing post season; including, I

can't believe I'm writing this, the Flushers.

Making the conference better is measured in cubic dollars. In these difficult times it is not reasonable

to expect the bottom feeders to shell out more money. It will be interesting to watch what NIU does

for their next men's basketball coach. The money they spend will be a bell weather to what is

happening in the MAC near term.

Don't misunderstand me here. I can never root for Ken+. But, my observation of the way they are being treated here is a sad commentary on how our confrence is being respected.