Volunteers and Suggestions Thread

Looking at the list, I guess the best way for me to lend a hand is in the following areas: - Finding Zip Athletic related articles - Assemble news items on a timely basis. - Try out new features.I'm not overly computer savy, not a recuriting guru, live about 250 mi from campus, and about 160mi from the roundhouse. Maybe we should have a tailgate warmup on South Bass in August. We could spreadout, stumble around town and I bet one of us would stumble into the Zipman!

As one of the Porky 7, I am glad to help in any way possible. I am not the most computer savy. I do try to follow recruiting as close that I can although I tend to get more out of this sight from others than original info I find first.Thanks for all your work in keeping this sight going.

• 1 month later...

I am somewhat proficient in PHP and MySQL, but I don't have much experience with IPB (a little with vB and more with XMB). I have also remotely administered linux/apache dedicated servers.However, I don't know if I can offer myself for major projects, as I am currently brushing up on PHP5 and working on writing my own content management system.I don't know how far the administrator of this site's expertise goes, but if they need advice or assistence with problems or development, feel free to PM me.