2011 Ohio High School State Finalists

I am watching the Division IV state championship game on STO and watched the D-II game featuring St.V-St.M earlier and I am just wondering if anyone knows if the Zips' are looking closely at somebody playing today.

You'd think the Zips would be looking at the SVSM program with all the ties there and it looks to me as if Berlin Hiland seems to have a lot of tall ecellent shooters including the D-IV state player of the year.

Anybody I should be paying particular attention to in this D-IV game or the D-III and D-I games later? Anybody you'd hope the Zips are looking at?

I am watching the Division IV state championship game on STO and watched the D-II game featuring St.V-St.M earlier and I am just wondering if anyone knows if the Zips' are looking closely at somebody playing today.

You'd think the Zips would be looking at the SVSM program with all the ties there and it looks to me as if Berlin Hiland seems to have a lot of tall ecellent shooters including the D-IV state player of the year.

Anybody I should be paying particular attention to in this D-IV game or the D-III and D-I games later? Anybody you'd hope the Zips are looking at?

I don't think the Zips are seriously looking @ any players left in the playoffs. St.V/M has an excellent PG, DaVonte Beard, but we never offered him.