Cal State Northridge Tournament

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really only started this topic because I needed a place to post this article, but didn't see a place where it really fit. I figured since they start their tournament tonight, it would be as good a time as any to start a thread for the weekend matches.

Sounds like Barrett will be starting, assuming over Portillos. Porter sad on a recent video interview on gozips that they started 4 freshman last game and will be starting 5 this game.

Predicting 3-0 Akron. These 2 California teams just aren't high profile programs that can threat us.

Thanks for posting Zach. I suspected our former Zips in the LA area would come out to support. I hope they can make the UCSB game in October also.

EDIT: Sorry Yaz. I hadn't realized that was where your link went. Thanks all who posted links to that story.

UCF Titans Tackle Champions

AUDIO STREAMING: Mike Martinez will do the play-by-play of the CSF-Akron match, accessible via the CSF athletics website at www.fullertontitans.com.

The following link appears to be a free stream ...

Titans Audio Streaming Link

GO ZIPS!!!

No start for Barrett... Stevenson gets the start

Actually it's Schmitt, not Stevenson. Zips starting XI: Meves, Yedlin, Gallego, Barson, Mayer, Trapp, Balogun, Quinn, Caldwell, Schmitt, Mattocks.

UCF Titans Tackle Champions

AUDIO STREAMING: Mike Martinez will do the play-by-play of the CSF-Akron match, accessible via the CSF athletics website at www.fullertontitans.com.

The following link appears to be a free stream ...

Titans Audio Streaming Link

GO ZIPS!!!

No start for Barrett... Stevenson gets the start

Actually it's Schmitt, not Stevenson. Zips starting XI: Meves, Yedlin, Gallego, Barson, Mayer, Trapp, Balogun, Quinn, Caldwell, Schmitt, Mattocks.

You're right... Thomas Schmitt... that's surprising...

Not sure how surprising it is, I would have thought Barrett, but Schmitt has been solid in past years. Not the most talented guy, but I love his hustle. Can't hurt with the coaches!

Yes... but maybe some of Coach P demonstrating how a good week of practices can affect the starting lineup. We would all like to see competition every week...makes for a great team.

These guys better get it together and score...

Not sure how surprising it is, I would have thought Barrett, but Schmitt has been solid in past years. Not the most talented guy, but I love his hustle. Can't hurt with the coaches!

Yes... but maybe some of Coach P demonstrating how a good week of practices can affect the starting lineup. We would all like to see competition every week...makes for a great team.

These guys better get it together and score...

Now Stevenson is in...