Cal State Northridge Tournament

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stream is now fine for me too.

Stream is working but not the ZIps. Still no score with 8 minutes left.

Does my memory serve me correctly that regular season has Golden Goal with no PKs if this is still tied?

Yes

Zips had better come to play with mouthpieces vs. Northridge, who are sure to employ the same tactics as Fullerton.

I worry that this current squad hasn't enough scrap in them. When your team is fouled that often, somebody got to lay one of them out, just to show that it can be done.

Who is the Zips' enforcer this year? Kitchen is gone.

Michael Balogun, I am calling you out! You are the one to change the emotional momentum of a match if need be! Never let what happened tonight happen again!

A draw was to be expected at some point early this season. Like Porter said before the season, the team may not be ready in the beginning, but come tourney time, they will be in a good position to win it all. The goal is still nothing less than winning the national championship.

Exactly, if this had happened in mid-October I would be much more worried.

where were the referees?

For some reason, in America, referees tend to allow the physical play distroy the beauty of the game.

I have read that all the European leagues have been cracking own on this.

It is about time that MLS and the NCAA crack down on this as well or the beautiful game has no chance to be successful in the US.

Sidenote: need to punish diving as well