Temple Tailgate

K92

What lot are you tailgating in? When are you arriving? How many people are in your party? What's on the menu?
Lot 9between 1 and 1:30right now at least 7, probably 10Italian sausages, burgers, whatever other people bring. not sure yet.
Do you know how early I can get into lot 9? We arrived in lot 34 between 9 &10 last year. Would like to do the same this year if we can get into the lot. So far, the only guy coming with me for sure is my brother-in-law. Got another couple of "maybes". I am going to set everything up for a dry run at our HS game Friday night. I haven't decided to fix ribs for Friday and have brats Saturday or vice-versa. I know I will be bringing some delicious brown ale on Saturday. That is for sure. :rock::cheers::CK_brew:

Will be in lot 34 again, between 9 and 10am. Group will likely start with around 4 and expand to around 20 before gametime. GO ZIPS!Oh, usual tailgate fare will be available (burgers, dogs, sassiges) For those of you that know, The Slingshot will be back. Bring your launch ideas by the tailgate.

I'll be in Lot 9 between 1 and 1:30, with a group of 4. The menu is as follows:1) Harira (spicy, middle eastern soup/stew made with chickpeas/garbanzos/cicis....is there a bean with more names?)2) Chicken and sausage3) Veggies w/hummus4) S'mores5) OBC beer (Verich Gold, Cardinal Ale, Buckeye Blonde)

I'll be in Lot 9 between 1 and 1:30, with a group of 4. The menu is as follows:1) Harira (spicy, middle eastern soup/stew made with chickpeas/garbazos/cicis....is there a bean with more names?)2) Chicken and sausage3) Veggies w/hummus4) S'mores5) OBC beer (Verich Gold, Cardinal Ale, Buckeye Blonde)
JZ84 is The Tailgate Gourmet™. Sounds good, but I don't see anything about Mango beer. :D

I'll be in Lot 9 between 1 and 1:30, with a group of 4. The menu is as follows:1) Harira (spicy, middle eastern soup/stew made with chickpeas/garbazos/cicis....is there a bean with more names?)2) Chicken and sausage3) Veggies w/hummus4) S'mores5) OBC beer (Verich Gold, Cardinal Ale, Buckeye Blonde)
JZ84 is The Tailgate Gourmet™. Sounds good, but I don't see anything about Mango beer. :D
My set-up is a simple as it comes. Since you can't do charcoal, I focus on foods I can prepare ahead of time and keep warm on my little, portable propane grill. I leave the big stuff up to you Pros!

My set-up is a simple as it comes. Since you can't do charcoal, I focus on foods I can prepare ahead of time and keep warm on my little, portable propane grill. I leave the big stuff up to you Pros!
Looks like you are the pro. Both good food and advice for the masses could get you your own Food Network show.