Akron Hockey thread

Spin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could specify whether or not you mean seniors in terms of eligibility or seniors in terms of school...because those are two VERY different things.

There are ZERO seniors left from the last two years, as ACHA rules would not allow them to play when they are graduated and/or not eligible. I think that's a fairly easy assumption to make, without any need for my answer.

Maybe i'm misreading you, but are you ripping on the team in some way? If so, i have no clue what you're getting at. And sorry if am misreading your intentions, as the question really doesn't make sense to me.

I am not ripping the team. In fact, I have thought for a least a couple of decades that hockey is the one sport we could add that has a chance to become financially self-supporting. Most club hockey teams that I am familiar with routinely get 5 years out of a few players; and occasionally six (sometimes involving a player name change).

I am not ripping the team. In fact, I have thought for a least a couple of decades that hockey is the one sport we could add that has a chance to become financially self-supporting. Most club hockey teams that I am familiar with routinely get 5 years out of a few players; and occasionally six (sometimes involving a player name change).

They get 5 years technically yes. But they don't usually call them seniors twice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Continuing OU Rivalry week, Zips Hockey takes on the Bobcats tonight at Center Ice Arena in the TSCHL Conference Tournament Quarterfinals (we host the conference tournament this year).

Puck drops at 9:30. Tickets are only 3 bucks!

8319 Port Jackson Ave NW Canton, OH 44720