Cincinnati

ZachTheZip

Here's my prediction based on previous final scores.Ohio State 42, Temple 41 (-1) = Cincinnati 40Akron Game One 0, Akron Game Two (3) (+3) = Akron 6.40-6 sounds pretty reasonable, and Vegas currently lists Cinci (-33.5). I've clearly uncovered their methodology.
Sounds reasonable... but the 6 will be from 1 TD and a missed PAT... after a 70+ yeard play... not from 2 drives downfield.BGSU - 6 turnovers today... lost via a missed PAT on the last drive...

Seriously? A current Zips football player actually wore a tOSU shirt to class? What an insult to the rest of his team as well as every Zips fan.
Sorry...I did post that, but decided to delete since I didn't actually see it. My source is reliable, but without having seen it myself, I decided I shouldn't have posted.

• 8 years later...
On 9/17/2011 at 10:22 AM, johnnyzip84 said:

Article on Bearcat QB Zach Collaros.It's a painful reminder of how close we came to beating Brian Kelly and the Bearcats in 2008.Although his recollection on Frye winning the MAC championship is a bit off, it does indicate that he followed the Zips for a while because of his cousin (still trying to recall who was the center on those Zip teams). I remember seeing Zach play for Steubenville against Northwest in the state playoffs in Massillon. I wonder why the Zips never pursued him?

Zach Collaros is a Grey Cup Champion

• Like 1