Clayton Moore Transitions from JUCO to DI-A

Blue & Gold

Would it be fair to say that we don't have an offensive line that can protect a pocket quarterback?Everyone will get intercepted if they have to stand there and get hit while throwing, or if the defense gets in close enough to tip the ball.
No, Unfortunately I think its more than that.
:bow: :bow: :bow:

Would it be fair to say that we don't have an offensive line that can protect a pocket quarterback?Everyone will get intercepted if they have to stand there and get hit while throwing, or if the defense gets in close enough to tip the ball.LR8 seems somewhat mobile. Maybe we need to abandon the "pro" offense and make the game more fluid.
okay what about the pick 6's he just chucks it up just like he did in juco that wont get it done here
What is your relation to Nicely? Seriously. They're equally terrible, but we've already seen almost two full seasons of Nicely terrible. I'd like at least a half season of Moore terrible before I call for the other awful guy.
It's about time. Someone had to say it. Great post.I just find it amusing that some of the PN supporters from last year are so quick to excuse his 1 for 6 performance on Saturday as "dropped passes". However, has one of them talked about the half dozen Moore passes that were dropped in the Temple game?I have news for you. The receivers aren't suddenly performing any differently based on who is the QB.